R&B Thread About Nothing

Shout to Prince.....

The song title is presumed to be a euphemism for the lining of her vagina, which was perhaps sufficiently subtle by itself, but the general content was considered suggestive enough to qualify the song for the "Filthy Fifteen."[2][3][4] Although Easton's music video for "Sugar Walls" did not in itself feature any controversial visual content, some broadcasters refused the video airplay because of the sexual imagery of the song's lyrics. Televangelist Jimmy Swaggart and Tipper Gore's PMRC criticized the song when it was first released.[5]

Shout to Prince.....

The song title is presumed to be a euphemism for the lining of her vagina, which was perhaps sufficiently subtle by itself, but the general content was considered suggestive enough to qualify the song for the "Filthy Fifteen."[2][3][4] Although Easton's music video for "Sugar Walls" did not in itself feature any controversial visual content, some broadcasters refused the video airplay because of the sexual imagery of the song's lyrics. Televangelist Jimmy Swaggart and Tipper Gore's PMRC criticized the song when it was first released.[5]

Prince had songs about p**** and thots hidden in plain sight

I guess I must be dumb
'Cause you had a pocket full of horses
Trojan and some of them used
But it was Saturday night
I guess that makes it all right
And you say what have I got to lose?
And honey I say

I guess I should of closed my eyes
When you drove me to the place
Where your horses run free
'Cause I felt a little ill
When I saw all the pictures
Of the jockeys that were there before me

Goat **** :pimp: :pimp:

The sheer randomness of the IG embed **** is ****ing ridiculous.....

2A51887D-4D59-49FE-ADB1-AD2FE3E9C5F2.png

D7A63AF8-387C-47AA-AF13-A76FC9281F06.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom