R&B Thread About Nothing

I heard Hahahaha Hahahaha was a sexy n_

tenor.gif

Wasnt she on Roc-A-Fella? I remember Dame Dash being in one of her videos. I wish Rell would of popped off

my friends went to some throwback concert Ginuwinwe performed at and acted a fool in the front row when he performed this song
Middle school dances were the best cause everybody was young, dumb and thinking they were grown for real.

My mom chaperoned one, I remember she came out to dance to Holla Holla and Back That *** Up, smh

:rofl: :rofl:

I just realized you don’t see famous athletes in videos anymore. That or I don’t know who the famous ones are and I’m not watching enough new videos.

I just realized you don’t see famous athletes in videos anymore. That or I don’t know who the famous ones are and I’m not watching enough new videos.

Yeah I don’t really watch videos anymore, only when they’re posted on NT and the few I seen, rarely see celebs in the videos. I remember Kendrick Lamar had a few videos with celebs.

Remember sewing the same few broads as leads in videos or even certain men, see them in mad female videos.

Yeah I don’t really watch videos anymore, only when they’re posted on NT and the few I seen, rarely see celebs in the videos. I remember Kendrick Lamar had a few videos with celebs.

Remember sewing the same few broads as leads in videos or even certain men, see them in mad female videos.

There used to be cameos from boxers and nba players just in the club and **** or NFL players as the leading man.

Damn, I remember when music video premieres were EVENTS on BET and MTV. Now, I don’t check for those ****s at all and only peep the same way Baller does.

And you guys are right about cameos, even movie stars used to pop up in them all the time, too.

Pour one out for music videos with this one right here.

I use to want that Bow Wow hoody/fit so bad when this came out.
C1B5F97F-27F9-4C35-A5AB-BAFC5D4C9C11.png

Ain’t nobody trying to make cameos in videos when the average videos currently are just in somebody’s house or apartment mostly surrounded by other men :rofl:

Damn, I remember when music video premieres were EVENTS on BET and MTV. Now, I don’t check for those ****s at all and only peep the same way Baller does.

And you guys are right about cameos, even movie stars used to pop up in them all the time, too.

Pour one out for music videos with this one right here.

I use to want that Bow Wow hoody/fit so bad when this came out.
C1B5F97F-27F9-4C35-A5AB-BAFC5D4C9C11.png

Maybach O killed that :pimp:

this is what made me realize you don't see athletes in videos anymore. i thought this was the finest man ever when Letoya dropped this

I don't even remember who that dude was in that LaToya video.

Back
Top Bottom