R&B Thread About Nothing

Y'all got any new rnb cats y'all feeling? None of that whisper-singing music that's hot right now... Came across this song randomly in the dollar store lol

I'm going to the Joe and Tamia concert on Flatbush at the end of the month

I been wanting to see Tamia for years. Already seen Joe three times and I’m not paying these new ticket prices to see them.

R&B Money Tour this year, I’m 10000% in that ***** with my wife. Carl Thomas smooth as hell live and Keri Hilson is my girl.

Tried to get Usher tickets but they were sold out. That pre sale **** dumb as hell, everything sells out before the regular release.

Ticketmaster sold Chris Brown tickets at $120 dollars , good value.

Mary j blige tickets were 118 dollars , good value

Last edited:
I been wanting to see Tamia for years. Already seen Joe three times and I’m not paying these new ticket prices to see them.

R&B Money Tour this year, I’m 10000% in that ***** with my wife. Carl Thomas smooth as hell live and Keri Hilson is my girl.

Tried to get Usher tickets but they were sold out. That pre sale **** dumb as hell, everything sells out before the regular release.

Joe with Tamia tickets were only 84 dollars flat
I couldn't afford R&B Money tickets , should be a good show still. It's their only night in NYC , so if your a real fan it's worth it .

Last edited:
Joe with Tamia tickets were only 88 dollars + fees.
I couldn't afford R&B Money tickets , should be a good show still. It's their only night in NYC , so if your a real fan it's worth it .

$88?? Where?? How far back? Tickets I saw were $150+ and that was before all these ****in bogus fees and taxes.

$88?? Where?? How far back? Tickets I saw were $150+ and that was before all these ****in bogus fees and taxes.

I got them on the Kings theater site when they first dropped at the end of November. The upper level was like 60 dollars.
1710436711368.png

I am going to the Mary J Blige concert as well in May at Barclays. It's only 118 dollars for the second level

Last edited:

It feels like it’s sacrilege that I like the cover more but I do love both.

I’m there for the Chuckii Booker joint!

Bryan Cox's produced some good songs for Mr. Houston like "circles".

"Up in the club" might be the only Joe Budden song to get Radio play besides "pump it up "

Back
Top Bottom