R.I.P ASAP Yams ....

Da$h is another dude that fell hard into that lean and pills lifestyle....

Still remember before when Da$h only had shows wit Ski Beatz and the senseis and ****... ***** was madd cool, real calm, regular kid...

we smoked blunts after blunts, drinks after drinks but he wasnt ****** wit none of that lean ****......

Then he headed out west, got tight wit Schoolboy and them dudes, hopefully he dont end up in the same hole cuz Dame would be sick to his stomach honestly

Just like Cam try tell Juelz to stop messing with lean, you would think he had learned from a peer

RIP

Everybody talking about drank and don't even know the cause of death. A lot of these dudes don't be on just oil, ****** be on molly, bars, roxy etc at the same time :smh:

Regardless tho RIP to bruh |I

Without him ASAP Rocky and the whole movement doesn't even exist. Dude really had savvy, he curated that whole ASAP image and sound.

Edit: |I

1. ...... ‏@ASAPYams 

6 Apr 2012

BLACKOUT BOYZ WE DONT OVERDOSE WE JUST DIE pic.twitter.com/BVlQygRi

Retweet

Favorite

More

9:59 PM - 6 Apr 2012 · Details

SMH

he had been to rehab but relapsed.

ay some people learn from their mistakes and some just dont.

i lost mad friends to drugs, one of em was on intervention he died, (sebastian)

in his field of work you cant get away from it and im sure everyone was just handing these dudes party favors everywhere they went, thats the culture now.

lean and molly is the lyrics to all rap songs nowadays, even though they have been around for years.

i would drink a whole bottle of lean and would feel nothing in order to cure my withdrawal from heroin, i hardly felt an itch.

im now on methadone for my 4th year and if one of these super lean sippers had a swig of half my dose they would die.

im not bragging im just simply stating how easy and fast your tolerance rises with opiates and then you need to thow benzos into the mix to feel that nod again.

Rest in peace.
he had been to rehab but relapsed.

ay some people learn from their mistakes and some just dont.

i lost mad friends to drugs, one of em was on intervention he died, (sebastian)

in his field of work you cant get away from it and im sure everyone was just handing these dudes party favors everywhere they went, thats the culture now.

lean and molly is the lyrics to all rap songs nowadays, even though they have been around for years.

i would drink a whole bottle of lean and would feel nothing in order to cure my withdrawal from heroin, i hardly felt an itch.

im now on methadone for my 4th year and if one of these super lean sippers had a swig of half my dose they would die.

im not bragging im just simply stating how easy and fast your tolerance rises with opiates and then you need to thow benzos into the mix to feel that nod again.
Fam you need to chill out, you sound like a hustlers favorite customer.

It might not get you today but one day your body might just quit on you from wild abuse.

Last edited:
People always come out and say **** like that when a family member dies from something drug related. ASAP Ant ain't a toxicologist. 

Not that how he died even matters....but he went to rehab 7 months ago and his last tweet was "Bodiene Brazy". Unless he was killed...it's LIKELY recent or past drug use was a factor.

Benzodiazepines.

Xanax, ativan, klonopin, Valium. Rapid control of stuff like panic attacks and insomnia. High doses and mixing with alcohol or other depressants black you out, thus Blackout Boyz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom