R.I.P Billy Mays

RIP
frown.gif

just saw him on Conan last week or something, and just watched his show Pitchmen the other day... sad. RIP.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Im sorry but this guy meant completey nothing to most people before his death.
Now everybody is like man I loved his informercials. My favorite pitch man. Really?
eyes.gif
^Nah, you're wrong. I remember at least 3 different threads being dedicated to him. He was always good in our books. And like Crank said, hisbeard was definitely appreciated. One of the best beard games to date.

R.I.P.

when i saw "RIP billy mays", i was shocked until i realized i confused billy mays with billy blanks..... but nevertheless, RIP to the dude

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Now everybody is like man I loved his informercials. My favorite pitch man. Really?
eyes.gif
^Nah, you're wrong. I remember at least 3 different threads being dedicated to him. He was always good in our books. And like Crank said, his beard was definitely appreciated. One of the best beard games to date.

R.I.P.

Sorry I just find it **#K 'ed up that pepole only care when your famous.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

eyes.gif
^Nah, you're wrong. I remember at least 3 different threads being dedicated to him. He was always good in our books. And like Crank said, his beard was definitely appreciated. One of the best beard games to date.

R.I.P.

Sorry I just find it **#K 'ed up that pepole only care when your famous.
The hell you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom