R.I.P. CAPITOL 1524

... and hello RockPaperScissors!

check out the new site!!! : www.RPSLife.com

blog_logo.gif

"If you've been to the shop lately, you've probably noticed things have changed around a bit. New signage on the windows, boxes of merchandise in the front, some new faces, and for lease signs...

Ever since we took over the shop almost 8 months ago, we have been working towards a relaunch, with a new identity and now, a new location. In early Summer, we will be moving the shop to a new space in the Pike/Pine neighborhood of Capitol Hill.

With the new location, we're going to be expanding our products to include new brands and merchandise, including our own modest line. With that said, we are pleased to announce that the shop you all knew as Capitol 1524, will now and forever be known as Rock Paper Scissors.

We're thankful for all the support we've received, and can't wait to share our vision of Rock Paper Scissors with you. "

That's a solid logo for a name I still am not entirely in love with.
laugh.gif
I like RockPaperSneakers better.

Hope you guys do well...but please don't put the old Jordan apparel out on the floor!

RockPaperSneakers is corny.

Its my contention that a store that sells shoes should avoid all mention of them. This includes any 'punny' 'play on words' type namesinvolving the word sole.

RockPaperScissors is a good start imo, to rebuilding the business that was lost at Capitol, for various reasons.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

that hat is nice. any more colors going to be available?

There's a few different colorways and styles comin out soon.... Summer 08

New store, new location, new name, new owners = new/more customers

Very smart in distancing yourselves away from Capitol. Best of luck.

man the capitol discount rack is epic!!! Did yall hire someone for the opening shift yet?

This includes any 'punny' 'play on words' type names involving the word sole.
Oh definitely agreed.

I'd avoid the RPS spelled out all together.

The new shop I like is 'King &Duck' in Phoenix...awesome name.
laugh.gif

Goods and Undefeated are awesome names....probably my favorite two.

Either way -- the logo you guys have is awesome.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Its my contention that a store that sells shoes should avoid all mention of them. This includes any 'punny' 'play on words' type names involving the word sole.
I agree wholeheartedly with the "punny/sole" statement.
laugh.gif

however, and i admit i may be biased, "KICKS/HI" simply sounds nice to me.
pimp.gif

regardless... sick logo. hope to visit soon.
glasses.gif

Hopefully you make some good changes because that place was screamin' for a change in my mind...Everytime I went there, it was overpriced, they had nosizes of anything, and the people weren't very friendly....If some of that changes, I would think about coming back, lol...Good luck though man, hope itall works out...What new brands you talkin about jw?

2hpofn9.jpg

f2v7kz.jpg

I went by the new location today and saw there was already someone waiting in line for the opening. I can't report much because the windows were covered.

Sheep?

How about them claiming the Rainbow AM95's were exclusive to their store... and then drop everywhere (EVERYWHERE) a month later.

Oh wait, it came with a technicolor raincoat box! SMH.

How about owner dude claiming to be tight with Gentry at some party, and then later that night it's brought up in front of G and he doesn't even knowthat fool.

Oh wait... kids got nothin.

Wack store since day ONE.

Goods > *

Originally Posted by Khlav Kalash

How about owner dude claiming to be tight with Gentry at some party, and then later that night it's brought up in front of G and he doesn't even know that fool.

Oh wait... kids got nothin.

Wack store since day ONE.

Goods > *

roll.gif

Gotta check out RPS. Like the website change so far. Personally, I like the Hundreds website. Will make it over to check out RPS. Need a joint like this on theEastside.

Back
Top Bottom