R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman

Man, terrible news. Not familiar with any of his work other than BP, and that's ashame. Definitely have to check out his other work.

I wonder what his reason was for keeping it hidden? I would imagine not very many people knew about this at all, had to have just been his super close inner circle, for it to not really leak out.

Cancer is such a horrible thing, can't imagine battling it.

To not only battle it, but to appear healthy & his body to be in that level of "health" while cancer & probably some sort of chemo ravanged his body for a good stretch of time shows his mind was on another level.

Another crappy thing in 2020. 😔 I wish his family & friends strength, and love.

Yall... I can’t anymore :frown:

Rest well, Chadwick

08F0BA60-C4D8-446C-BBEA-503A72C05D7D.gif

I remember the first move I saw him in was 42 playing Jackie Robinson cried watching that movie loved him in that movie and then years later cried watching him in Black Panther as he played a role of a hero I never thought I would see get that level of shine.

I cant express how much this hurts...RIP and thank you

For him to have even put on the weight and muscle for black panther is wild.

This makes me feel so sad. I wish he would've told us he was sick. So I wouldn't have to be so shocked. I'm legit just at a loss at the moment.

He just wanted us to enjoy the greatness fam. I feel you tho, so much to process. I’m legit distraught.

Bruh... WTF! That’s hella young! 😭 Is this real life? 2020 man... RIP. #wakandaforever

It’s not just you man. Everyone should seek some therapy should we make it outta this nightmare.

I agree with you famb. I'm on anxiety meds and thinking about seeing someone. Last year my mom was diagnosed with cancer so being there for her and my dad through a year of chemo and surgery was awful. NT is about one of the only things that makes me happy.

Back
Top Bottom