R.I.P. DJ AM

kcenaek0rb

Banned
Sad stuff, too many people going
frown.gif
Info. from AllHipHop.com "DJ Am, real name Adam Goldstein, was found dead in his New York City apartment today. Thepopular disc jockey was discovered about 5:20 PM, according to TMZ.com Goldstein's friends reportedly became concerned when none of them had heard from himin several days. One went to check on him, but didn't get him after going straight to the apartment room. The police broke into the apartment after theunnamed friend called them. They found him unresponsive and determined that he was dead. Almost a year ago in September 2008, DJ AM and Travis Barkersurvived aplane crash in South Carolina. Both men were badly burned. Reports say that there was drug materials in the home and that it may have played a factor in hisdeath. He was 36 years old. More details will be released as they develop."

I never understood why he was so famous. He was just a DJ that was banging Nicole Ritchie. Big deal.

But yea....

RIP to the guy.

Damn this crazy, dude has always had a string of bad occurances, first he was on that plane with barker and almost died then i think i heard he was supposed tobe on the flight that crashed into the hudson.

But anyways
Rest in Peace DJ AM

wow....

i remember reading about him and travis barker last year.

DJ AM was occasionally on NT as well.

geezus, i was listening to POWER106 earlier, and they were playing a DJAM set, and i was like goddamn this *$$% is dope, cause they were playing some ol'school '90s stuff. i thought he was on live, not some commemoration stuff. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom