R.I.P. DJ AM

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I never understood why he was so famous. He was just a DJ that was banging Nicole Ritchie. Big deal.

But yea....

RIP to the guy.
Dude used to be a regular on the NT boards here years ago before he became a household name, which is why he was a "big deal" to some ofthe folks here who remembered him from those days. Crazy stuff though.

RIP DJ AM
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I never understood why he was so famous. He was just a DJ that was banging Nicole Ritchie. Big deal.

But yea....

RIP to the guy.
Dude used to be a regular on the NT boards here years ago before he became a household name, which is why he was a "big deal" to some of the folks here who remembered him from those days. Crazy stuff though.
I know about that. I been NT since 02. Lurker since 01. I remember his big belly pics and the shock and amaze when we saw how skinny he got.
laugh.gif

Those pics might be up on the General thread DJ AM post.

It was just weird seeing a regular dj be like a tmz socialite and stuff cause he was banging Ritchie. Lots of guys get with famous girls and they don't getand stay famous like this dude did. Throwing first pitches at baseball games and stuff. You gotta be some kinda famous to get invitations like that. Nothating, I'm just saying.

Again. Rest In Peace to our NT brother....Nobody deserves to die so young.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Damn, what's gonna happen with all of those shoes

Grow up...

RIP AM

Like you didn't think that as well. And maybe you should grow up instead of championing and feeling sorry for a crackhead

^ 100% True and thanks for posting the link. I took off work today to just embrace AM and what he did while he was here watching all of his videos even thoughI've seen them all, scratching all day and just remember why I even got into djing was because of him

Back
Top Bottom