R.I.P. Dominoes Pizza

At the !$+!% just randomly promoting Tori Spellings book...

But its really not that big of a deal to me...
The germs that was in that guys nose will get killed in the oven heat anyway...

I will never mess with people that handle my food ever
laugh.gif
. Trust me don't give your waiters a hard time or +%%@ like this will happen if their having a bad day
roll.gif

Exactly. I don't care how rude a waiter or fast food attendant might be, I don't them a reason to do anything to my food until after I have receivedit. Even after that unless the service is just that bad, I still might not say anything.

lol this is not exclusive to dominoes. this goes for everywhere you never know what people will do when your not looking at them

youd be surprised at what goes on at places that arent public facing (places that make food for grocery stores). Rodent hairs, insects etc are all allowed to acertain extent by law to be in processed foods. the only way to prevent it from happening to you is if you grow your own food.

People picking sides of other restaurants like this doesn't happen at mcdonalds & burger king. This is nothing compared to what goes down in otherplaces that handle food.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Oh god no, did it really come from the 10th St. and Spring St. Dominoes?! That's the one I order from
sick.gif
sick.gif
!
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
damn!

haven't had domino's this year, won't be going back anymore. those hicks are ignorant as !%^@

edit: i don't eat ANY fast food anymore, actually.

I'm trying to get on your level. What's your daily diet like without fast food? Do you cook ahead of time to have food on hand?

EVERYONE is bugging out on dominos from a couple of homosexual high school idiots being mad at the highest paid jobs they will ever have.

Dude "farted" on a salami and stuck 1 shred of cheese inside his nose.

Once that hits the oven @550 degrees those two small things are irrelevant. Yes it's disgusting but get a grip unless dude is taking off his pants to dothe work things are not that bad.

They just wanted to be e-celebs and are getting that

Ive probably eaten at dominos about 10 times. DONT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I HAD IT. AND WILL NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN. Their food sucks too.

does not matter which food establishment it is, in the end it will still boil down to the actual person preparing the food, obviously no food establishmenttrains their food preparer/employees to do things like these. its an unfortunate isolated incident and those 2 should know better posting the video on theinternet and expecting it would not reach management.

ayyoooo!!!!!!im gonna be ordering inside and be watching them from now on!

Back
Top Bottom