R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Dope avy.. I used this one as mine in fantasy football..

il_794xN.2421690131_aog0.jpg
Thanks brotha, was never gonna change my avy but still
Kept it Kobe and it was too
Dope not to use

A year already? Damn. It’s wild how one year simultaneously feels like yesterday AND like 10 years ago thanks to COVID. Whatever the case, these anniversaries always remind me that life goes on when we die. It sounds obvious, but I feel like it’s easy to forget when we get so wrapped up in our busy lives. We rarely think about when we’re not here, but doing so can help us live in the moment more and remind us that we’re literally creating our legacy daily. Most of us will never have the scale of impact that Kobe did, but what we do today will be remembered by our families, friends and possibly strangers, well after we’re gone.

So even though it’s sad that Kobe is gone, it’s always great to see his legacy living on. He positively impacted a lot of lives, and I really can’t think of a better legacy than that. RIP Mamba.

So crazy that it’s been a whole year since we lost Kobe. We all expect the greats to leave us one day, but not like this, and not so soon. My favorite player since the first time I saw clips of him previous to the NBA Draft in which he was drafted. I remember using the Lakers in NBA Live ‘96, and always switching the starting lineup so he was a starter regardless of being a rookie. I don’t think it’ll ever feel real that he’s gone. RIP Mamba.

Hard to believe it was 1 year ago I wore his jersey to work and had to get it together before walking into work. R.I.P to the king of L.A

Rip in too everyone we lost a year ago in that crash
lord Give strength too the family and loved one and us fans too get through this

I can’t believe it’s been a year. I can still remember all the emotions from a year ago. This morning I read a post from Vanessa about a letter from one of Gigi’s friends and I lost it. I still cannot imagine what she feels losing a husband and her baby girl 😓.
9C05F0AF-B085-41F5-B07C-6C2AF34238F7.jpeg

And to think when my friend first messaged he died, i thought he was joking about Lebron passing his scoring record. I couldn't believe it.
Same. I thought LeBron passed him in another stat that wasn't noticed until the next day. Almost eerie how LeBron passed him in points the night before.
Only thing that was odd was how emphatic he was. He was like bro nooooooooo. He never uses extra letters like that so I kinda had a feeling he was serious but of course I didn't want to believe it.

Back
Top Bottom