R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

274DF5CA-AD3F-4361-A95A-64420C0C7D16.jpeg

this book dropped today, it was done before Kobe‘s death so the writer might catch some heat about anything said bad about Kobe. He says there’s some new stuff in the book about the dynasty and relationship with them.

this book dropped today, it was done before Kobe‘s death so the writer might catch some heat about anything said bad about Kobe. He says there’s some new stuff in the book about the dynasty and relationship with them.

Excerpts from the book. Became a must read for me. A fascinating piece that really emphasizes what made Kobe, Kobe. Dude was so driven and fearless. Amazing.

On the radio/tv rounds he’s been making today, he has been saying that he added 3 pages in the beginning of the book to address that it was during the developmental period of his life. But said he expects to catch heat.

She stayed for the money and lifestyle it provided her...
I'm sure it helped her stay or was even a big factor. But i also believe there were other factors as well.

She may not have been with him shooting in the gym, but she was holding down the home front while he was away. Could he have paid anyone to do that? Sure. But fact is she did do it. They were a unit.

Perhaps to you it showed true love, however, money talks.
or perhaps to you, money talks
all this "should of" nonsense is weak...

can never understand why people have so much to say about celebrities personal relationships
and why are you so salty? all of your posts in this thread sound like kobe hurt your feelings

or perhaps to you, money talks
all this "should of" nonsense is weak...

can never understand why people have so much to say about celebrities personal relationships
and why are you so salty? all of your posts in this thread sound like kobe hurt your feelings
Such a silly, insecure reply, salty, kobe hurt your feelings.

With celebrity, attention follows, but I guess you have an issue understanding that. People are marketed as one thing, but reality unveils something a bit different. When that does happen? There will be people who cannot fathom that the image put forth through marketing, is somehow not true.

Deal with it.

yup I’m the insecure one. not the guy who keeps coming in to a memorial thread about Kobe to slander him

yup I’m the insecure one. not the guy who keeps coming in to a memorial thread about Kobe to slander him
Whether or not a person comes into a thread to discuss a topic does not suggest an insecurity, nor is anything being discussed indeed slander. Kobe Bryant and his wife indeed had issues, and she chose to stay with him, regardless of the reason. However, it isn't a lie, which is indeed slander, that he did things publicly that embarrassed her and their relationship, so much so, she considered divorce. All of this is factual.

You not willing to grasp this, is indeed delusional, intellectually dishonest, and then incredibly insecure.

None of this takes anything away from Kobe being a good basketball player, nor a great one.

Back
Top Bottom