R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

That's what confused me about this photo. Flip phones haven't been "in" since the mid-2000s.

he needed a burner to get his shenanigans off. Once Vanessa showed up he was like

1F7BE760-AE10-40D3-B7A3-5B843C133030.gif

and no disrespect. If any of you don’t think ALL nba players ain’t dabbling you’re beyond naive.

Im trying to cop that m&n kobe HOF jacket. Resale price is unacceptable :sick:
Man that’s a tough call but you’re right, that price is no bueno. The price might go up higher after the HOF ceremony too. Resellers suck :smh:

"This tequila is awesome," Kobe texted, referring to Jordan's Cincoro Tequila, a bottle of which was sent to Bryant at the launch.
"Thank you, my brother," Jordan responded.
"Yes, sir. Family good?" Kobe replied.
"All good. Yours?"
"All good."
Jordan smiled, then decided to have a little fun. "He was really into coaching Gigi," MJ explains, "so I hit him up about that."
"Happy holidays," Jordan texted back, "and hope to catch up soon. Coach Kobe??!"
"I added that little crying/laughing emoji," Jordan chuckles.
"Ah, back at you, man," Kobe wrote. "Hey, coach, I'm sitting on the bench right now, and we're blowing this team out. 45-8."
Eleven days following that exchange, Bryant learned he had been officially nominated for the Hall of Fame as a first-ballot entry. Forty-nine days later, he was gone.
"I just love that text," Jordan says, "because it shows Kobe's competitive nature."

Kobe **** sat online up until the crash. Hate the world sometimes man. Can’t even buy basketball shoes because fat boys want them
I grabbed a pair of the Black and Maize ZK1’s and the 81 points at Mrashalls for 39.99 a piece for a member here. This line of shoes were not popular until this guy died. His clothing line was doing even worse.

Stephanie Rice 😏

If there's one thing I do know, it's human body language. I don't have the pictures on me (I'm sure someone does), but if you look closely, you can def. get a sense Kobe and that chick ****ed a few times in the village.

I grabbed a pair of the Black and Maize ZK1’s and the 81 points at Mrashalls for 39.99 a piece for a member here. This line of shoes were not popular until this guy died. His clothing line was doing even worse.
1s weren’t popular

IV and up def were popular

before and after

Back
Top Bottom