R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

9303ffbd7266df9028afd20b9b94182f.jpg

Yeah it was so foggy that day. I didn't want to drive from the basketball gym to my house in the fog. So I was sitting in the parking lot, waiting for the fog to clear up and then I saw this thread.

That was the last day I ever played basketball and it was erring I was wearing this shirt.

3656ac1745a2d729e0bca0fc9162a982

Rest in peace to the deceased.

Todays date will always be such a dark cloud…but…Kobe has taught us all that even though today will be hard, we must always keep in front of our grieving, the true essence of his soul, was to be a champion in everything you do.

Let us be the best version of ourselves today, and continue to grow that seed.

Love to all of those souls & their families that were lost. 💜💛🖤

Yeah it was so foggy that day. I didn't want to drive from the basketball gym to my house in the fog.
I remember getting up for a wake & bake that morning and saying "This is the foggiest day I've ever seen in my life."

You literally couldn't see 200 feet in front of you.

My mom called me like an hour later to give me the news and I still didn't believe it.

Can't believe it's already been three years :frown:

RIP Gianna & Kobe :emoji_goat:

I think of Kobe everyday.
I haven’t taken this bracelet off since I got it, which was a few weeks after the tragedy.
F90260A9-3E1A-4EAC-AC39-57E912351604.jpeg
15783D17-DB55-46CE-B946-E1325E907B86.jpeg
5D6430C6-DB7F-4553-91EA-F826DD12D54F.jpeg

Last September, after being injured and being sick, I was feeling down. One day I noticed the bracelet was rolled to the other side. As I was flipping it I noticed there were words on the other side. It was Kobe’s message about dealing with negativity, pressure, and challenges. Changed my mindset 😌💪🏾
“Everything negative, pressure, challenges…is all an opportunity for me to rise”
C1675FCE-B5C3-4863-8A31-A93E80091B13.jpeg

i legit cried, my daughter was trippin but i didnt know what else to do

havent spent too much time with family ever in my life, thats if i got the chance to meet them

not a lot of things are constants in my life but the NBA and certain superstars, they always have been

well keep your names and legacy alive forever

I'm 40 and this one of literally a handful of dates that sticks with you and you recall exactly where you were and what you were doing when you heard. Still shocking to me.
Yup...legit 9/11 territory.

Was at the mall with my fam. We was about to go to Rainforest Cafe when my sister text me the news. Instantly sick and don't feel like being out at all anymore. Ruined our little day out.

Back
Top Bottom