R.I.P LIL WAYNE

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Yea that TO pic is so unnecessary. The article was enough.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How did you know that was TO? sweartagod i scrolled down with the quickness

dude was studying the pic hard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*DEAD* @ the cat from the anal rape scene on the Boondocks.
"Call me the health inspector"

"I gotta do a bid, thats push ups sit ups"

if he goes to pc hes a @%*$@ and hes scared but if he goes to gen pop hes gonna get raped
laugh.gif

a !+#$# cant win with yall
tired.gif

Maybe it will make him angry and start writing quality *#%@ again.

Prolly not tho, but no drugs may help, too.

Man aint nobody touchin Wayne, all that money he got can go along way behind the wall. Ns will be maxing out commisary for years just by making sure this N' straight
laugh.gif
new shoes & gear, jadakiss tapes, ect.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Man aint nobody touchin Wayne, all that money he got can go along way behind the wall. Ns will be maxing out commisary for years just by making sure this N' straight
laugh.gif
new shoes & gear, jadakiss tapes, ect.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yea I hope they got somebody paid in there cause that %+!@# really think he a blood. 

Dude bout to take that T.I and Vick vacation. This dude gonna come out looking like cass lmao

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

real bloods are going to split his wig.

I give Wayne 3 weeks MAX.

eyes.gif
Guys like you have no idea how it is behind the wall. Why would they "split his wig" when he gonna be feedin them Ns (if he's smart)?

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

eyes.gif
Guys like you have no idea how it is behind the wall. Why would they "split his wig" when he gonna be feedin them Ns (if he's smart)?

Cicero Avenue Dopeman wrote:
ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

eyes.gif

N this is Rikers Island, Ns can feed theyself, they don't need #%%+ from Wayne... Why you think they locked up in the FIRST place?? They was gettin DIRTY money...

Its Crip Ns from Brooklyn that want his head, I know the REAL Bloods aint feelin that corny #%%+ he's doin...

He need to just take the PC, cause its Ns thats dyin to put a knew scar on his face... Especially Ns that's waitin to go up north on LOOONG bids...

Back
Top Bottom