R.I.P my favorite jeans....both pairs.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

#3- Im thinking about getting a pair of APCs but idk if Im too comfortable with not washing them for a year straight. But Im down for hand washing. Can I hand wash them every month and get the same results? The fading on the jeans posted in here is so
pimp.gif

I feel like when you start paying a 175+ for jeans (thecurrent price for apc jeans), 190.54 with tax; you can do what ever you want inthem. The fade come with your lifestyle you might not get the same fades asothers, but it is tailor to your lifestyle so %#!+ it.

Some people wash them in the ocean. Go swimming in the water, then go roll insand, then swim in the ocean some more, and do that process a couple more times

some people wash them every six months with woolite dark, some with hot waterand some with cold water.

Some people act like pretty *$*%@+# in the jeans and some go bike riding,snowboarding, skating, etc in them.

what are apc jeans?? what stores have them>?
damn, theres like a whole science behind jeans i was not aware of

what are apc jeans?? what stores have them>?
damn, theres like a whole science behind jeans i was not aware of

i dont got time for all that raw denim (&#$

i love my diesel jeans. o yea broads always give compliments on my denim too if it matters.

i dont got time for all that raw denim (&#$

i love my diesel jeans. o yea broads always give compliments on my denim too if it matters.

my motivation to lose weight was to fit in my APCs that I bought years ago from Rolli

still haven't met that goal yet
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my motivation to lose weight was to fit in my APCs that I bought years ago from Rolli

still haven't met that goal yet
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

This thread is taking an interesting turn. I'll be patiently watching from the shadows

indeed.  the dudes bored with nothing better to do than troll are coming out the woodwork
sadly not bored or trolling....like 5 years ago when i was actually into the sneaker culture and would frequent WDYWT posts, i used to always shake my head at this guy....

extra flamboyant mixing and matching...and I always bit my tongue, but seriously man you may be a real down to earth dude but you need to reflect on your priorities and life if jeans (and clothes in general) occupy 85% of your life....i think i checked that WDYWT thread every day back then and this guy never once had on the same outfit---this was like a 2-3 month span....

anyways, i digress, its just disturbing to me that someone can care so much about clothing...or maybe i am just jealous you have that much time to meticulously care for a pair of jeans for 5 years...

This thread is taking an interesting turn. I'll be patiently watching from the shadows

indeed.  the dudes bored with nothing better to do than troll are coming out the woodwork
sadly not bored or trolling....like 5 years ago when i was actually into the sneaker culture and would frequent WDYWT posts, i used to always shake my head at this guy....

extra flamboyant mixing and matching...and I always bit my tongue, but seriously man you may be a real down to earth dude but you need to reflect on your priorities and life if jeans (and clothes in general) occupy 85% of your life....i think i checked that WDYWT thread every day back then and this guy never once had on the same outfit---this was like a 2-3 month span....

anyways, i digress, its just disturbing to me that someone can care so much about clothing...or maybe i am just jealous you have that much time to meticulously care for a pair of jeans for 5 years...

Man shut the hell up about trolling in a thread about a pair of jeans. Ya'll got better #*%% to worry about.

Man shut the hell up about trolling in a thread about a pair of jeans. Ya'll got better #*%% to worry about.

Originally Posted by copped

So whose more feminine the dude complaining about another dude who apparantly has the cash to wear whatever he wants all the time. You sound like a real hater right now.

Originally Posted by copped

So whose more feminine the dude complaining about another dude who apparantly has the cash to wear whatever he wants all the time. You sound like a real hater right now.

Dudes have nothing but hate in their heart 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Copped" over here has held a grudge for 5 years, sitting in the corner with that " You gon get yours soon" feel.
Comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes have nothing but hate in their heart 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Copped" over here has held a grudge for 5 years, sitting in the corner with that " You gon get yours soon" feel.
Comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom