R.I.P. My lil homie Paul

jbc908

Banned
http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/12/teenager-allegedly-slain-over-sneakers/ my lil bro best friend who was a freshman athlete in high school came into his house because they got out of school darly, walked in on a armed robbery for his sneakers and was killed, it is sad that the one thing Paul loved was sneakers that got hjm murdered. Please keep the Sampleton family in your prayers and thank you if you took time to read this post. Rest In Peace Paul Sampleton View media item 179189

mean.gif

R.I.P.
Terrible news. Especially towards the holiday.
Do they have any leads?

I'm sorry for your loss comrade. I wish you and your family and his family strength in these rough times.

Cant believe people will actually go as far as breaking into someones house and taking someones life over so damn shoes.... :smh: its a sad world we live in. Sorry for the loss OP.

damn, this is to the point where i'm worried about my little cousin who's into sneakers
Word. My little brother has a mild interest because of me and now I'm starting to wonder if I should even enourage it.

RIP though, thats a horrible thing to have happen around the holidays

Last edited:
Damn man, my condolences.

Dudes out here are too thirsty for these sneakers mayne. :smh:

There hasn't been any updates, they got possible leads to suspects but other then that the police haven't really said anything. I just hope they find the suspect that killed Paul, it is just sad to see this happen.

Not trying to be that guy, nor am I defending this, but you guys know pretty well it's not over the material of the shoes. It's the status symbol that comes with them.

"Hey let's go steal some cheap plastic and fabric" said no one ever.

When you have nice and expensive things, you probably have them so people will look at you. For attention. And not all that attention will be positive and incidents like this happen because other people want that attention.

Sorry about your loss OP.

The hype behind sneakers is crazy, i remembered when i got clowned for wearing old jordans that were still fresh, it is sad that paul got killed over some sneakers, my lil bro collects too and him and paul were bros. i just wish people didnt exult sneakers over what they really are. it is so sad to see that people put sneakers on a higher level than friendship and life.

Not trying to be that guy, nor am I defending this, but you guys know pretty well it's not over the material of the shoes. It's the status symbol that comes with them.

"Hey let's go steal some cheap plastic and fabric" said no one ever.

When you have nice and expensive things, you probably have them so people will look at you. For attention. And not all that attention will be positive and incidents like this happen because other people want that attention.

Sorry about your loss OP.

Yeah thats understood, but it boils down to is just materials at the end of the day. Kids just tossed their lives away over something worth a couple hundred dollars for. Def not worth 1 degree murder over material.

I've loved sneakers since I was 4 or 5, and it never even crossed my mine to even steal a pair.smh

This is pathetic. Bound, gag, and murdered over a few pairs of shoes?smfh

I'd take ever pair i have and burn them if it was to save a life of a fellow "REAL" sneakerhead, real talk. They aint worth a life.

Gotdamn chump *** bums. Go kill your parents for raising you to be so pathetic, not a man/child that worked hard or parents worked hard to get what he has.

Back
Top Bottom