R.I.P. Prodigy from Mobb Deep

[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

if NYC winters could talk it would be Prodigy's voice.

da epitome of NYC rap was all about...

I wish da mainstream gave it up to P more when he was alive as he was already a undisputed legend as part of mobb deep in da Hiphop world.

I quoted "my piece bang glass tables" last week on fb mad random...

Crazy , life is short. Another legend gone.

10423972_10153201259029886_796126495239049268_n.jpg

Murda muzik was the first album I actually bought with my own money.

Rip p...

They better play veterans memorial part II at his funeral

For a lighter note he's the legend showing you how to make Prison BBQ Salmon

What.... I did not believe it when I read the thread title.

RIP to one of the greats and a real one.

Still In disbelief.

-Drew

My fav mc, looking at that new video with az and raekwon had me thinking p was looking sick, smh goes to show you how quick life can be cut short!

"We living this till the day that we die."

Infamous been in the car for about a month now. Just kept going back to it. Life's too short RIP.

Prodigy stayed in my top 10 even during his decline. R.I.P. Feels just like when Pimp C and Sean Price died. Been listening to Mobb Deep forever. Didn't even want to enter any of the threads when the news first broke cause I didn't want to confirm that this was real.

This is a joke right? Im having a hard time believing this. Not going to front like he was my favorite MC but the man is a legend by all standards.

My man's is coming home from doing long *** bids
What up, Kiko? I ain't seen your *** since we was kids
It's all strange; my ****** locked down thinking long range
And see their names in the Daily News third page
They sent a kite to my ***** Killer
It only took one sword to put seven holes in his squealer
A 3 to 9 spending most of his time inside the bing
Reclined, and still came home with his shine

:smh:

]

Last edited:
Prodigy stayed in my top 10 even during his decline. R.I.P. Feels just like when Pimp C and Sean Price died. Been listening to Mobb Deep forever. Didn't even want to enter any of the threads when the news first broke cause I didn't want to confirm that this was real.

Sean Price really hit me hard... Dude was probably my favorite MC and then he dies on my birthday :x... Prodigy dieing really hits hard too... Stuff like this makes you relize that you're getting old...

Back
Top Bottom