R.I.P. Scott Weiland

That band was big back in the day. I feel sorry for his family and his fans.

R.I.P

R.I.P. to my favorite front man of all time. I hope people also acknowledge what he did with Velvet Revolver as well as STP, because VR was great.

RIP.

STP is one of my favorite bands from a magical time period (my youth).

Last edited:
I wasn't surprised to hear he passed. Addiction is something else, man :smh:

Truly talented singer.

RIP..seen them on their second album tour..

This version never gets old:

:smh: Damn

TMZ

Some legendary musicians were in touch with each other 4 days before Scott Weiland died ... worrying he had fallen off the wagon again, and was deep into crack cocaine.

Our music sources say Scott had NOT slipped back into heroin abuse -- something that had plagued him during much of his adult life. But we're told crack, as well as heavy drinking, were front and center in the days before he died.

Too many of my 90's frontmen are gone |I

Scott Weiland, Kurt Cobain, Michael Hutchence (INXS), Shannon Hoon (Blind Melon), Layne Staley (Alice in Chains), Bradley Nowell (Sublime).....

TMZ

Scott Weiland's bandmate Tommy Black has been arrested for possession of cocaine on the tour bus where Scott died.

Police say they found a small quantity of a suspected controlled substance that field tested positive as cocaine in the bedroom where Scott was found.

They also found another small amount of the same substance in an area of the bus occupied by Black ... who is a guitarist for Scott Weiland and The Wildabouts.

Black was arrested and booked for 5th degree felony possession of drugs.

Too many of my 90's frontmen are gone
tired.gif

Scott Weiland, Kurt Cobain, Michael Hutchence (INXS), Shannon Hoon (Blind Melon), Layne Staley (Alice in Chains), Bradley Nowell (Sublime).....
true rockstars

dudes cant shake those demons man...RIP

STP was a staple of my 90s, never really got into Velvet Revolver.. but this guy had an amazing voice. It's sad how drugs can overtake someones life to the point of no return.. really wish he could of gotten the help he needed, as much as he tried he always seemed to end up back in that same hole. Addiction really is a ***** and coupled with being a 'Rockstar' - can never get rid of it.

RIP

Last edited:
STP was a staple of my 90s, never really got into Velvet Revolver.. but this guy had an amazing voice. It's sad how drugs can overtake someones life to the point of no return.. really wish he could of gotten the help he needed, as much as he tried he always seemed to end up back in that same hole. Addiction really is a ***** and coupled with being a 'Rockstar' - can never get rid of it.

RIP

John Bobbitt theme song.

RIP.

Back
Top Bottom