R.I.P. Stan Lee

He helped created a full, living universe and watched it grow into one of the most powerful pop culture forces in history. Living until 95 and being responsible for what he created, being able to enjoy it daily. I dont think we'll ever see anyone like Stan again.

rip to the goat . im glad he lived long life . i am grateful for everything he has contributed . His vision art and creativity influenced my childhood like no other

I hope he has future cameos in upcoming marvel movies

Rest in Peace Stan.
We knew the day was coming, but somehow believed it wouldnt.
He lived a long full life and contributed a lot to pop culture and people's childhood's and adulthoods.
I'd say a life well lived. He left his mark on the world.

C361B1D2-1B36-4771-8D90-5DF936E64126.jpeg

RIP to the GOAT. I’m so glad i got him to autograph this for me at Comic Con last year. He’s made more of a impact raising me than i could have ever realized.

Still messing me up.

Like yeah he lived a full life but he really was one of those guys whose existence brought comfort and you really did think he'd keep living. That's how I was feeling when I saw him in every Marvel movie with a cameo.

Watch his fam come out the woodwork
Wanting a piece of that money
He only has one daughter.

No nieces or nephews.

He died @ 95 so his affairs and estate were squared away awhile ago. Its why dudes were trying to get a piece of him so hard while he was alive.

If it's one thing I hated was this unseemly preying on an old man tactics by some of the ppl around Stan the last few years before it got handled.

RIP

Lived a long life, and entertained many generations and sparked so much creativity and will spark many more young dreamers for generations to come

The GOAT. Stan was my Walt Disney

Brought smiles to many faces and helped to expand many an imagination. Excelsior, to the True Beliver.

R.I.P. Stan.

I hope they make a biopic for him. It'll be amazing to get his life covered in the silver-screen.

Back
Top Bottom