R.I.P Summer 2009 ;[

i had a good summer this year, went to cancun, las veags, myspace jumpoffs... new girl, new school, new whip, same job
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Jordan brand was horrible this year though, i havent copped anything new since the carmines =\
pour it out for summer 2009!!! the threads this summer were priceless... ben baller, amp'd, truckin, dude getting roasted for posting pics of himself atthe club, ninjahood's room
POST SOME "GOOD TIMES" ; lets share some stories..

pour-one-out.jpg

Roscoe - I Love Cali -

finally moved into my house with my roommates

new girl

stocked up on some new 'Lo at the camarillo outlets

Vegas was poppin

Summer 09 = GOAT
pimp.gif

Good riddance Summer '09...hellooooooo Fall. This summer was the worst summer ever for me. I'm so glad it's over.

forgot to mention the Simply Vs. andre thread + the have you dated anyone on here (?) thread

Damn internship took up all my free time
it rained for a month straight
only good this is i got a new dog, thats about it

I went to LA and had a field day on my birthday last week
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Almost got caught up completely, I exited and re-entered the game TWICE

Made a ton of money and made mostly profits from investments, despite what I figured I was going to make.

Got back into complete track shape and met requirements to pass BUD/s only to be set back again by my damn heart
smh.gif

Mixtape is about to drop,my ex came crying back to me.. had me in mood muzik mode for a minute and I'm finally going to cop a new whip
happy.gif

Overall, it was a decent summer, not the best..but I'm alive
pimp.gif

Great summer for me:

- Having our 1st boy

- Vacation in Mission Beach

- Bought a house

Not as great as some others probably had, but definately the biggest summer of my life!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Same here man
frown.gif

school is offically starting on Tuesday.. $#@^ this man.. But not one of my big summers though..

Its life though!
BTW, that song scared the hell out of me. My speakers were already on max for some damn reason

tell me bout it

-wedding in san diego on a rooftop was pure
pimp.gif

-Mexico for 6 damn weeks
pimp.gif

-Mexico beating USA...twice

-drank every day

-bought so many tequila 7 leguas bottle that the guy gave us a free bottle our last night
laugh.gif

-new chick

-worked mad hours before i left for vacation, AND got my job back

-i have a crazy school schedule, but im having a good time learning about my career path im pursuing

eff the summer of 09' REAL TALK!

*got evicted from my apartment
*robbed
*was damn near homeless till i had the testicular fortitude to go back to my aunties house
*blew the engine out on my lincoln ls and bought another car and wrecked it with no insurance. SMH @me
*sat at home broke and bummed the rest of the summer
*barely smashed over 5 chicks, last summer i was about 10.

got to get back on toes real talk!

Back
Top Bottom