R.I.P Summer 2009 ;[

Cliffnotes of my summer 09'..
-I didn't have a whip
-I couldn't find a decent job
-I had little money
-The money I did have was wasted on bud, food, bud and entertainment
-I bought one pair of kicks and they were the sport red 95 which I couldn't pass up on
-I went to the beach everyday I could and I was out virtually every night smoking an eighth with my boys

I had low expectations for the summer so it was average. Now that I thugged out the summer, in the fall..
-weather begins to get
pimp.gif
, hoodie season
pimp.gif

-jay z concert
-i plan to try to attend every yankee playoff game
-i'm getting a whip within a month and a half at the latest (still gotta get my license, smh)
-brand new bitties at college
-my ex who just broke up with her bf started hitting me up recently, so i'm exploring options with that
-spacejams creeping up

Second half of the year shapes up to be much better than the first for me
pimp.gif

summer was dead for me overall worst summer since 02 smh
but FALL/wINTER college %*%+# and grind time

Smashed a chick that looks like a c grade megan fox,smashed an 28 year old chick,tried EX for the first time,went to florida for a couple of weeks,saw lupe andn.e.r.d live, it was aight.

Pretty good summer overall; Michael died though =/

LA won it all
Girl situation was legit
Went out often(except tonight I'm chillin lol)
Purchased a large amount of items
Germany, Paris, Amsterdam, Italy
Las Vegas
Beaches, BBQ's
Started a few new hobbies

not the greatest summer I've ever had, but definitely can't complain about much. Through the recession did kinda damper my swag
ohwell.gif
lol but i think it messed w/everyones

I am looking forward to Fall/Winter though, Summer ends in about 2 weeks officially

Went to NY, got chased out of coney island by a bunch of goons, went to dc, bmore, maryland, philly,.....found my swagger, lost 17 some odd pounds, female gamewas on point,.............

Yeah summer of 09' was very good to me. Got me prepared, I'm bout to run HS this fall8).

Dom-I hate summers

Back
Top Bottom