R.I.P. Supreme (1994-2009)

hes like 14... let the kid live
grin.gif
prolly gettin more buns than half these dudes... "what an annoying lil hypebeast...yada yada" cuz hes on tv?cuz hes rich? cuz he can afford the clothes u want? go back and look at ur 7th grade yearbook n tell me u wouldnt rather be diggy...
laugh.gif

Soooooo, all you people in this thread that went
eek.gif
, goo goo and ga ga forthat dipset shirt, why?

just wondering.

thanks.

i really want to know.

I wouldnt go as far as to say it died. It did however get pretty played out when it was easy to cop. You f'n see every hs girl walkin around with a supremehat on

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Soooooo, all you people in this thread that went
eek.gif
, goo goo and ga ga for that dipset shirt, why?

just wondering.

thanks.

i really want to know.
I think its cause of the pose and the rapper's wearing a supreme shirt. IDFK, i like the RZA tee because I'm a fan of the Wu, and if youtry to look for a shirt with a good picture that is not from a concert and corny lyrics its nearly impossible. Meh.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

hes like 14... let the kid live
grin.gif
prolly gettin more buns than half these dudes... "what an annoying lil hypebeast...yada yada" cuz hes on tv? cuz hes rich? cuz he can afford the clothes u want? go back and look at ur 7th grade yearbook n tell me u wouldnt rather be diggy...
laugh.gif
Is that you Daniel?

he's a kid

same thing i was thinking.

cause back in the day ya girl was stuntin' on 'em with the cross colours and guess boots, so hey, let him do his thing.
tongue.gif

i like the show as well, they seem like cool, decent kids.

Back
Top Bottom