R.I.P TO THE MOONWALKER

Mann Im hoping the allegations aren't true and he ends up recovering...but if not may he rest in peace
frown.gif

That was my guy back in the day, from the WB characters to being a smooth criminal...hell he even made the jerry curl somewhat cool.

He was a legend and hopes he lives on through his music...even though he caught tons of shade as of late.

tired.gif

I was in shock when I heard the news, even when it wasn't officially confirmed.

I am depressed.

puts on Dangerous Tour, Live in Bucharest, Romania.

RIP to tha king of pop ill be blasting " I wanna rock with you" all week for ya bruh......

So who else saw him on the Bad tour at Cap Centre back in the day?
I'm just wondering how long it will be before the conspiracy theories come out saying that he faked his death.

My sister went to the bad tour over at the crap centre, she dusted off the program last night so i could take a look at it.

As a kid I remember practicing dance moves trying to emulate Michael Jackson, and even wearing black loafers with white socks. I even had a Michael Jacksonthriller belt, you couldn't tell me anything. R.I.P. to the greatest entertainer of all-time, the King will be missed.

Originally Posted by AllanHouston20

Mann Im hoping the allegations aren't true and he ends up recovering...but if not may he rest in peace
frown.gif

That was my guy back in the day, from the WB characters to being a smooth criminal...hell he even made the jerry curl somewhat cool.

He was a legend and hopes he lives on through his music...even though he caught tons of shade as of late.

tired.gif
Well said Dan

RIP Michael Jackson

You will be missed
frown.gif

^^^^sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at that

Anyways, Rest In Peace MJ. And thank you for giving the world so much.

Back
Top Bottom