R.I.P Trayvon

Wait.. I'm lost. He said that he could tell how physical a person is from a picture?

This should be a easy cross for prosecution.

Last edited:
Not saying for sure this is what happened but is that how the law distinguishes it? Like if a guy came up to me saying n***** with the -er and insulting me and what not for no reason, and I punched them, then in a way the confrontation directly led to a fight bc I wasn't approaching them to begin with, no? They were the initial aggressor in that case so I could claim they started everything bc I wouldn't have reacted that way without being provoked. Just my opinion.
784.011 Assault.—

(1) An "assault" is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.

given fat boy's violent criminal history coupled with the fact that he had a gun & apparent weight advantage, i'd say it's definitely within the realm of possibility that he "assaulted" Trayvon. he'll never admit to it though

im saying that to say i think this can legally be reacted to with violence

Last edited:
I think the Prosecution hammering away at Defense witnesses are being paid is stupid. All witnesses with expert knowledge get paid for their expert knowledge. They get reimbursed for missing work. The doctor yesterday charging $400/hour is actually cheap.

I think the Prosecution hammering away at Defense witnesses are being paid is stupid. All witnesses with expert knowledge get paid for their expert knowledge. They get reimbursed for missing work. The doctor yesterday charging $400/hour is actually cheap.
They have absolutely nothing else.

I've been heavy into this case lately and i've seen the comments on here and it has become clear as day on how easy people can be predisposed to a side either by past experience or by the biased media... Its a shame that people come to a conclusion off hearsay or 2nd and 3rd hand comments from others....

If you care about the case look into the facts. Lots of people living in bubbles and staying closed minded...

facts is not looking at highlights and listening to the cnn or hlntv commentary, its looking at all evidence throughout all methods and watching it live to see what information is left out of the blog or highlights and how it may change your opinion on comments made as you may find more significance than the person scribbling it on a website or ticker

So...from the time that the operator advised GZ not to follow TM to the time that TM phone hung up was 3 minutes and 20 seconds. What the hell was GZ doing if not searching for TM?

A testimony like the one this guy currently on the witness stand is giving would lose me if I was a juror.  First he's giving his long life story about getting beat up by his brothers as a kid, then he's suppose to be a so called expert on "altercations" but he wasn't even there around the event or directly involved in the case beforehand.  Some of the witnesses that the defense team has called have been nothing but FRAUDS. 

I just cut it off when dude kept going telling his biography, this trial has turned into a joke.

The defense witnesses + the fact that they wanted to show a cartoon of how this went down :lol: :smh:

I'm still tryna keep up with it when I get a chance but It's just a joke now.

A testimony like the one this guy currently on the witness stand is giving would lose me if I was a juror.  First he's giving his long life story about getting beat up by his brothers as a kid, then he's suppose to be a so called expert on "altercations" but he wasn't even there around the event or directly involved in the case beforehand.  Some of the witnesses that the defense team has called have been nothing but FRAUDS. 
I just cut it off when dude kept going telling his biography, this trial has turned into a joke.

The defense witnesses + the fact that they wanted to show a cartoon of how this went down
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm still tryna keep up with it when I get a chance but It's just a joke now.
Yeah I hear ya.  Once this guy started telling his life story, I put it on mute went to the Jay Z thread in the music section and listened to the interview Jay Z had on Hot 97.  I was about to play the interview with the Breakfast Club but now that the prosecution is cross-examining the witness I knew they were going to tear him apart and the laughs would be endless. 

I think a guy following you at night in the rain, with a gun on his hip, in a neighborhood where there have been several recent robberies is sufficient to be considered threatening to anyone. TM had the right to defend himself against a suspicious person, with a gun, who was following him if he felt threatened under the stand your ground statute. I see no reason why TM wouldn't have felt threatened. I don't see how TM throwing the first punch or being on top of GZ excuses GZ from being the initial aggressor whatsoever. Can anyone break that down for me?

Last edited:
I think a guy following you at night in the rain, with a gun on his hip, in a neighborhood where there have been several recent robberies is sufficient to be considered threatening to anyone. TM had the right to defend himself against a suspicious person, with a gun, who was following him if he felt threatened under the stand your ground statute. I see no reason why TM wouldn't have felt threatened. I don't see how TM throwing the first punch or being on top of GZ excuses GZ from being the initial aggressor whatsoever. Can anyone break that down for me?

Did TM know GZ had a gun?

GZ has a license-to-carry, so it's kind of irrelevant that he was strapped.

i read fat boy was once employed as a bouncer, is that true?. if so why didn't the prosecution call up his ex-employer 'cause the defense is trying to make him out to be the most soft, defenseless person in the world

As far as I know, its not against the law to walk behind someone or to ask that person a question.

I don't think TM even knew GZ had a gun on him.

We don't know what actually happened that night. We dont know if TM threw the 1st punch or if GZ attacked TM first. GZ could've simply asked TM a question and TM acted aggressively towards GZ.  We have to go by the evidence and witness accounts. And this case has been very weak for the prosecution.

Last edited:
Does anyone believe a fight could of started if Zimmerman asked Trayvon a question nicely and approached him respectfully?
He just said ******g punks I doubt he was respectful about anything

Does everyone believe trayvon started the fight because of what Zimmerman is saying.
I for one see no motive from trayvon for him to strike first. On all accounts reported he was the one who was running away. I do see a motive for GZ to attack trayvon though. This ******g punk was not getting away. He called the cops on multiple black boys and all of them got away. This one was not getting away, he was going to get this one.

Just like no one has testified to seeing George hit first , no one has testified to seeing tray hit first.

Minus whale end this whole trial because there wasn't a witness to everything or a vid on WSHH

Back
Top Bottom