R.I.P. United States of America

I have lost all hope in our country and it's economy. The American Dream no longer exists. Detroit will be a ghost town, first the music industry, then theautomobile industry, I'm sure jewelry next. What are rappers going to rap about? Music may eventually be all about women if we don't have money, cash,or cars.

But yeah...

so in other words... RIP the city of Detroit and surrounding areas... That's not the "U.S." homie...

It's all because of BulletBall.
smh.gif

Nah, R.I.P. to this country, I'm sure all of our governors are slanging senate seats. This country's been messed up since day one. Let's not get oncivil rights and how victims still have no rights.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

TIME FOR A NEW AGE & WAY OF THINKING

NOT END SIR

word to that! change is needed which will hopefully come with our president elect!

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Nah, R.I.P. to this country, I'm sure all of our governors are slanging senate seats. This country's been messed up since day one. Let's not get on civil rights and how victims still have no rights.
Hmmm... but if this has been the case from day one, why is the U.S. all of a sudden on it's death bed? Because big companies are finallybeing held accountable for their greed and foolhardiness?

This is a good thing. It certainly does not seem like it in the immediate, of course, but give it time. The country's moving in the right direction.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

NOT END SIR

word to that! change is needed which will hopefully come with our president elect!
NAH PRESIDENT JOB IS TO MANAGE THE OLD THOUGHT FROM YEARS & YEARS BACK TO ADVANCE IT FOR MORE MODERN TIMES

HE IS GOING TO HAVE TO LET IT ALL GO AND START SOMETHING ELSE NEW

NOT END SIR

NAH PRESIDENT JOB IS TO MANAGE THE OLD THOUGHT FROM YEARS & YEARS BACK TO ADVANCE IT FOR MORE MODERN TIMES

nerd.gif
Letting his power go to who exactly?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

NOT END SIR

nerd.gif
Letting his power go to who exactly?

THAT I CAN'T ANSWER

Back
Top Bottom