R.I.P. United States of America

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Yeah to Europe it is
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ this guy how do you expect we all go there smartypants?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Nah, R.I.P. to this country, I'm sure all of our governors are slanging senate seats. This country's been messed up since day one. Let's not get on civil rights and how victims still have no rights.
Hmmm... but if this has been the case from day one, why is the U.S. all of a sudden on it's death bed? Because big companies are finally being held accountable for their greed and foolhardiness?

This is a good thing. It certainly does not seem like it in the immediate, of course, but give it time. The country's moving in the right direction.
Agreed.
I object to all this bailout, big 3 BS. It's 100% un-american. You can't compete, you lose. End of story.

Paging the ghost of McCarthy.

1. You bamas aren't going anywhere.

2. Europe is also suffering, infact it maybe worse over there.

3. they have something called Immigration Policy!! they won't let ordinary bamas in to their country.

4. Instead of complaining, you all should do something about it! You live in a capitalist world for goodness sake.

Nah, R.I.P. to this country, I'm sure all of our governors are slanging senate seats. This country's been messed up since day one. Let's not get on civil rights and how victims still have no rights.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I work for the Front Office of Civil Rights at the Department of Justice.
We had our Christmas party yesterday, the AG was here and mostly everyone important in the building

They was getting down with the bacardi gold and coke...they was drinking hard,I had fun though ...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Lets go to brazil and have a brazil bang!

Lets do it!
smokin.gif

maybe we can be featured on "Mike in Brazil"

laugh.gif

I have lost all hope in our country and it's economy. The American Dream no longer exists. Detroit will be a ghost town, first the music industry, then the automobile industry, I'm sure jewelry next. What are rappers going to rap about? Music may eventually be all about women if we don't have money, cash, or cars.

But yeah...

good ol' 90's R&B music
pimp.gif

The OP is earsill fitzgerald and was the same guy pretending to be a rich guy with a rich fam saying how he got cars and what not. now you complaining abouteconomy? which role are you playing today fam? the rich guy with a high salary or the regular you?, the aspiring rapper from texas rapping over shynop'sstolen beats?

If anything the global financial crisis just solidifies America's dominance, America been through plenty of tough times and from them we always getstronger, people tend to forget America flourished through a Civil War, Vietnam, 2 World Wars, a great depression, various financial downturns and stillAmerica is still the most powerful and influential place on earth. The only thing America has lost through the years is our innovative spirit and we gainedgreed. Greed is the basic common denominator of everything right now, instead of a war against terrorism there should be a war against greed.

What we are going through now can actually be beneficial because too long Americans have been living beyond our means, we are the country of 3 cars in a driveway, 200K home with a 60K salary and most of luxury items either paid for using credit or loans.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

What we are going through now can actually be beneficial because too long Americans have been living beyond our means, we are the country of 3 cars in a drive way, 200K home with a 60K salary and most of luxury items either paid for using credit or loans.
Exactly
smh.gif
smh.gif

Most rap music has been crap for a while already, before the recession even started.

Detroit is only collapsing because they depend on a few companies that weren't being ran well. Places that depend on well-managed profitable businesseswill still thrive. Hence why Texas isn't feeling it as badly as other states.

I have lost all hope in our country and it's economy. The American Dream no longer exists. Detroit will be a ghost town, first the music industry, then the automobile industry, I'm sure jewelry next. What are rappers going to rap about? Music may eventually be all about women if we don't have money, cash, or cars.

But yeah...
%!$* what you heard

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom