R. Kelly Makes Fun of Autistic Fan Vol. Smoking On That Percocet

What say you?

• Total voters

Apology already included in the vid.

Now I laughed at this vid :lol: and that's after I knew about the controversy and that the fan was autistic.

Cuz Kelly wasn't making fun of him cuz he was autisitic. He just thought he was high. This isn't the first time Kelly has posted fan interactions either.

Now the fan's fam is trying to sue Kelly :smh:

Social media is just a virtual court room and everyone has their e-JD. People just want to sit back and condemn others, ESPECIALLY celebs.
If it happened like he says it happened then it's no big deal. Not like he knew dude was autistic. It was late and dude appeared drunk/high. Now if he made a comment about dude being slow... That's another story.

"I don't tell god about my problems, I tell my problems about my god"

Wat lol

It's one of those things where you hear the preacher say that ****. It's gets no response from the people, then he follow it up with a I don't think ya'll heard me type line, then says it again. But this time he says it slower and makes one of those I just killed them with this line type moves, one church lady shouts "Yes!!" at the top of her lungs, and from there he's on a roll

**** R Kelly.

Why is he still dressing like a teen from 2004?

0cf9c1f320c8327ce274a3038bb372de--simpsons-funny-los-simpsons.jpg

R Kelly is he who he is, with all the greatness and all the things wrong with his mental, he is who he is. But there’s no way he’s catchin heat for this. :lol:

This a real controversy? Because he was shootin the **** with an autistic dude after the club?

Wonder how the “victim” feels. Seems like they were having a good time.

Basically God is so big and powerful that the problems don't know who they are messing with by messing with the person.

Wrong. R "piped pisser" Kelly means that if he has a problem he tells that problem or problems that God is on his side. That God will handle it. Something akin to let things be, as God will take care of it. IE, getting off scot free for ****in a minor. Bong.

Basically God is so big and powerful that the problems don't know who they are messing with by messing with the person.

Wrong. R "piped pisser" Kelly means that if he has a problem he tells that problem or problems that God is on his side. That God will handle it. Something akin to let things be, as God will take care of it. IE, getting off scot free for ****in a minor. Bong.

You both said the same thing.

We gotta stop looking at these entertainers, actors, rappers etc as the moral compass for society. These people like all of us are flawed, and like everybody else has said, as soon as it hit social media he was already guilty. Just because people are famous and appear to have money etc, doesn’t mean they are good people.

With that said, F R.Kelly :lol:

Back
Top Bottom