R THESE DROPPIN?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/DAMNKICKS/P1000471.jpg
pimp.gif

Not sure if they would re-retro those after last year they did various colors for those Pennys including the Orlando one.

those are
pimp.gif
, but i havent heard anything about them releasing... btw i think this belongs in nike retro

I sold mine a long time ago. So fresh. Out of the 57 colorways that were released (Thanks Footaction!) these were my favorites.

those are droppin.... in price
those shoes arent worth anything that model but i love em

def. one of the hottest colorways of that shoe even though u had to be a magician to put those on
laugh.gif

suns penny IV's .im mad as *%$ because a ebay seller was going to sell me black and blue DS penny IVs my size along with the white and carolina suede ones.but he sole them to someone else.

SZ 11 PENNY IV'S NEEDED OG COLORS ONLY I GOT PAYPAL ON DECK

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

def. one of the hottest colorways of that shoe even though u had to be a magician to put those on
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I can kinda see the AJ XIII resemblance as well, but it's a reach. The front part of the midsole looks like the pods, the toebox uses that same richleather some OG's had, and the nubuck side panels kinda look like it, too. I know. It's a big reach.
laugh.gif
If anything, the side streaks could remindyou of the AJ XIV.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Originally Posted by Dradie

these remind me of the jordan XIII
explain??
eyes.gif

They do a little:

jtxlhj.jpg

28asydj.jpg

IMO, thats the resemblance that i've noticed....
I can kinda see the AJ XIII resemblance as well, but it's a reach. The front part of the midsole looks like the pods, the toebox uses that same rich leather some OG's had, and the nubuck side panels kinda look like it, too. I know. It's a big reach.
laugh.gif
If anything, the side streaks could remind you of the AJ XIV.
ohwell.gif

Yea, that too.

Back
Top Bottom