r they light skin brothers back in?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

LOL@all the pro-dark skinned posts professing love for chocolate...

eek.gif
FIRST LIGHTSKINNED DUDE POSTED AND SHES ON IT!
eek.gif

laugh.gif
[Katt Williams] This is some %!#!%!##... [/Katt Williams]

Which one amazes you?
roll.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
[/color]
A)How dark a dude is
nerd.gif

B)How light a dude is

edit-- im out to work, its been fun
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Which one amazes you?
roll.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
[/color]
A)How dark a dude is
nerd.gif

B)How light a dude is

edit-- im out to work, its been fun
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
YOU ARE STUPID!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As a light-skinned brother i've NEVER had a problem getting women, unless i came off wrong towards them.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

somebody make a "team Al B. Sure" sig...
yo on some real %$%! i was at the laugh factory out here in LA 1 night sittin front row and this dude mike epps just starts firing shots at meimmediately in front of my girl and everything
mad.gif

i was lookin at a menu and he was like "ill take the al b sure fries...and gimmie a el debarge coke with that" i couldnt do nothin but
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
he started singing "on your own" and of cousemfkaz was dying

lol, what are we ? still in highschool? This whole topic is lame. Light skinned, dark skinned, you're still categorized as a black male, so it doesn'tmatter. Its up to the female if she is willing to get with a black dude.

real talk tho it doesnt matter

the same chicks talking bout they dont mess with lightskin

they be frontin trust

Originally Posted by doublemesh

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

somebody make a "team Al B. Sure" sig...
yo on some real %$%! i was at the laugh factory out here in LA 1 night sittin front row and this dude mike epps just starts firing shots at me immediately in front of my girl and everything
mad.gif

i was lookin at a menu and he was like "ill take the al b sure fries...and gimmie a el debarge coke with that" i couldnt do nothin but
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
he started singing "on your own" and of couse mfkaz was dying

roll.gif

"Life has no guarantees (life has no guarantees)
but if you had light skin like me (if you had light skin like me)
I can't promise you nothin (can't promise you nuthin)
but they all will love yo skin tone (girl they love my skin tone)..."

Originally Posted by firenflames

lol, what are we ? still in highschool? This whole topic is lame. Light skinned, dark skinned, you're still categorized as a black male, so it doesn't matter. Its up to the female if she is willing to get with a black dude.

well im sorry but in reality blacks still get categorized by light skin and dark skin. Its sad but its the truth. If you are really toasted black people urafircan

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by firenflames

lol, what are we ? still in highschool? This whole topic is lame. Light skinned, dark skinned, you're still categorized as a black male, so it doesn't matter. Its up to the female if she is willing to get with a black dude.

well im sorry but in reality blacks still get categorized by light skin and dark skin. Its sad but its the truth. If you are really toasted black people ur afircan

it really is deeper than you think...

Willie Lynch, 1712:

GENTLEMAN: I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First I shall thank you, theGentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on mymodest plantation in the West Indies where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome wouldenvy us if my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King James, whose bible we cherish, I saw enoughto know that your program is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for standing human bodies along the old highways in great numbers, you arehere using the tree and the rope on occasion. I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back. You are not only losing valuablestock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you sufferoccasional fires, your animals are killed, gentlemen...you know what your problems are; I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, Iam here to introduce you to a method of solving them. In my bag here, I have a fool-proof method for controlling your black slaves. I guarantee everyone of youthat if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 years. My method is simple, any member of yourfamily or any overseer can use it. I have outlined a number of differences among the slaves, and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use fear,distrust, and envy for control purposes. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies, and it will work throughout the South. Take thissimple little test of differences and think about them. On the top of my list is "Age", but it is there because it only starts with an "A";the second is "Color" or shade; there is intelligence, size, sex, size of plantations, attitude of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, ona hill, East, West, North, South, have fine or coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline ofaction--but before that, I shall assure you that distrust is stronger than trust, and envy is stronger than adulation, respect, or admiration. The Black Slave,after receiving this indoctrination, shall carry on and will become self refueling and self generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands. Don'tforget, you must pitch the old Black vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skinned slaves vs thelight skinned slaves, and the light skinned slaves vs. the dark skinned slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You mustalso have your servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect, and trust onlyus. Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control, use them. Have your wives and children use them. Never miss opportunity. My plan isguaranteed, and the good thing about this plan is that if used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful.

know the real history on why we feel this way.

Back
Top Bottom