R4 Shox?

Anybody else have sizing feedback on these? Planning to pick this up and so far I've only seen a couple of folks saying half size up, but I'm worrying that they might look too big. Just trying to avoid the hassle of trying to return.

Anybody else have sizing feedback on these? Planning to pick this up and so far I've only seen a couple of folks saying half size up, but I'm worrying that they might look too big. Just trying to avoid the hassle of trying to return.

I actually moved down half a size in my OGs. No idea how the retros fit.

Picked up the white/silver shoe R4 from the Euro drop. Can’t wait! I only had the black/silver OG.

02030D06-E466-499D-BF50-4B1C75560D35.jpeg

These dropped today couldn’t find a thread for them. What y’all think?

I've owned a few pairs of Shox over the years and always used them for casual but never found them super comfortable for a full day.

Always liked the TL model and the r4. My first pair were the Supremacy.

Picked up a pair of both CWs from atmos in Shinsaibashi. They run the same as others. Picked up a 9.5 and that’s what I wear in air max 1s.

Very strange question but is the inside of the toe box relatively smooth and seamless? Or can you feel the stitching or wrinkling inside. I have super sensitive toes and can’t find any shops that carry these

Very strange question but is the inside of the toe box relatively smooth and seamless? Or can you feel the stitching or wrinkling inside. I have super sensitive toes and can’t find any shops that carry these

It feels pretty smooth and seamless. The tongue is well padded. There is a small ‘bump” on both sides where you see the white to silver transition on the uppers where the stitching is. Comfort wise they feel good. The Shox feel absorbent and I would go as far as to say there might be forefoot air like the original.

706E7A66-50EC-4C59-9714-ACA725CF8231.jpeg

1EAAE782-B309-44C8-AB09-ABEC5E623087.jpeg

Last edited:
It feels pretty smooth and seamless. The tongue is well padded. There is a small ‘bump” on both sides where you see the white to silver transition on the uppers where the stitching is. Comfort wise they feel good. The Shox feel absorbent and I would go as far as to say there might be forefoot air like the original.

706E7A66-50EC-4C59-9714-ACA725CF8231.jpeg

1EAAE782-B309-44C8-AB09-ABEC5E623087.jpeg
You da man

Just got mine delivered. Very comfortable and good cushioning. Size wise, I'm usually a 7.5 or 8 in Nike/jordan. Went for an 8 in these and they are too big so need to return for 1/2 size down.

Growing up I always thought all the Shox were wack but now that I've matured my tastes and appreciate diversity I can't help but want a pair on deep disco. :lol:

Anyone else besides SNKRS dropping the White/Red R4s on Friday? I’d love to get a discount from the footapps, but will cop from SNKRS if it’s the only option.

Decided to pick up today as I might be able to return easier through Nike if it doesn't fit right.
20190517_101550.jpg

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom