Ra Diggs bout to join Boosie tho

if you don't know who Ra Diggs is...

now that you know who he is...
A rapper who boasted on Twitter about beating a murder rap is a violent drug kingpin who flooded Brooklyn's Gowanus Houses with crack and heroin, the feds said Wednesday.

Ronald (Ra Diggs) Herron, charged with eight others in a federal indictment, provided prosecutors with a wealth of incriminating evidence in his YouTube videos and in his Twitter musings.

He tweeted that he has "5000 n----- with them lorcins (handguns) ready to turn the pigs kids into orphins," federal court papers reveal.

The videos depict the ex-con wearing body armor and brazenly firing guns at a target range.

In them, he boasts he ordered a shooting from his hospital bed and "beat a body" - a reference to his 2002 murder after two witnesses refused to testify against him after they were threatened.

Herron warned agains people "snitching" and referenced a murder in the Gowanus Houses housing project, where the victim reportedly helped authorities, Assistant U.S. Attorneys Shreve Ariail and Carter Burwell said.

Herron, 28, was arrested by NYPD detectives early Tuesday outside Club Amnesia in Chelsea.

A loaded 9mm. handgun was found in the glove box of the Dodge Charger that Herron was riding in, authorities said.

His drug crew had been linked to four killings but none are charged in the three-count indictment.

Brooklyn U.S. Attorney Loretta Lynch said the crew "victimized an entire housing development."

Undercover detectives made over 65 drug buys from members of Herron's crew at the Gowanus Houses since 2008, many of which were recorded on video that could put the dealers in prison for at least 10 years.

Herron could face up to life in prison if convicted.

"Getting violent drug dealers and dangerous weapons off our streets is a recipe for safer neighborhoods," said Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly.
http://www.nydailynews.co..._is_d.html#ixzz11cC8aOUJ

tired.gif

So the basically killed multiple people and sold mad drugs to his community...Why would you be upset that he was arrested?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

So the basically killed multiple people and sold mad drugs to his community...Why would you be upset that he was arrested?

OP didn't say he was upset though

Good for him.

I don't get why ppl feel the need to post every move they make online.

i tell you one thing ra diggs has raw talent

its too bad he aint have a dude on his team telling him not to post dirt online

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i tell you one thing ra diggs has raw talent

its too bad he aint have a dude on his team telling him not to post dirt online do dirt.
Fixed
wink.gif

Good more scum off of the street 
pimp.gif
. It'll be interesting to see what the G will be like after he is convicted.

Niketalk always supporting idiocy but gets mad when someone has a positive message. I don't get you guys at times.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

RAP MUSIC = ENTERTAINMENT

roll.gif
at cats that live by this crap. You LISTEN to Waka Flocka... you don't EMBODY Waka Flocka
laugh.gif
Believe it or not to some it's a lifestyle and not entertainment.

It's funny how you'll support someone like Ross but laugh at someone who actually lived what they rap about.

well...i mean if he got caught off his own vids...hes stupid. no i would not tell him that to his face lol

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

RAP MUSIC = ENTERTAINMENT

roll.gif
at cats that live by this crap. You LISTEN to Waka Flocka... you don't EMBODY Waka Flocka
laugh.gif
Believe it or not to some it's a lifestyle and not entertainment.

It's funny how you'll support someone like Ross but laugh at someone who actually lived what they rap about.
because its stupid... and this just proves it...

Back
Top Bottom