Racial fight at church SMH vol Whats Good???

(not my church)
smh.gif

wasn't "in the church"
FAIL
no proof that its racially motivated
FAIL

I think NT'ers like yelling "Racism" like drunk girls like calling RAPE
eyes.gif

I'll just add this as another reason why I don't go to church...Church doesn't change everybody.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This is not the worst thing that's ever happened in a church.

Indeed. I've smashed in the bathroom at church before.

That's gotta be worse.
smh.gif

Not proud of this btw.

Yeah I don't think it was racial it just happened to be a black dude and a white dude

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

That's gotta be worse.
smh.gif
That's not what I was getting at but do you player.

Child molestation
Church bombings in the south
Preaching hate

take your pick

Black dude was straight wackness for that. It's more than clear that the white kid was frontin' based on his tone and his body language. Heshould've just kept it moving. Loser

That's gotta be worse.
smh.gif

Not proud of this btw.

smh @ these ducktales..thought you were cooler than that grizz. and smh @ superantigen who obviously hasn't scrapped before because he has nopride..sometimes you need to stand up for yourself..if someone is coming at you in a manner you don't like then you need to shut them up physically....

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Black dude was straight wackness for that. It's more than clear that the white kid was frontin' based on his tone and his body language. He should've just kept it moving. Loser
your probally a p
sick.gif
ssy talkin bout the white dudes bodylanguage

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

That's gotta be worse.
smh.gif

Not proud of this btw.

smh @ these ducktales..thought you were cooler than that grizz. and smh @ superantigen who obviously hasn't scrapped before because he has no pride..sometimes you need to stand up for yourself..if someone is coming at you in a manner you don't like then you need to shut them up physically....
grin.gif
Never have/never will post a lie on the internet.Besides...What I did isn't anything to be proud of in any way.

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Black dude was straight wackness for that. It's more than clear that the white kid was frontin' based on his tone and his body language. He should've just kept it moving. Loser
your probally a p
sick.gif
ssy talkin bout the white dudes body language

110brqg.gif

2. You're obviously borderline ignorant.

3. Watch the video again. The white kid is at most, standing his ground. He is not being aggressive at all. He might be talking but at the same time he isbeing submissive because he is clearly allowing his boy to push him away. It's more than clear that he is scared and he doesn't want a fight because heknows he will get beat--but he can't act like a punk and that's why he is talking ishhhhh.

4. A real man can size up his opponent just from observation without resorting to fisticuffs. Observations are made by analyzing body language andmannerism--i'm a real man. If you think reading another man's body language is p
sick.gif
ssy, then you have identity issues. Don't get mad at me because you'rethat simple.

the white boy was "standing his ground" because he knew he would get beat.

and smh at the white boy using the n-word. lol at the southern accent. "neeegrrrr"
3371664d5c2feed651f9f6e1e4fcb33c41e97ab7.gif

Back
Top Bottom