Racism and the internet... (White people = main focus)

Originally Posted by BTonNT

people eagerly embrace the opportunity to release their inner filth in anonymity. esp. when theyre sick and broken.

I agree. Like in Halo 3. I call people jews and homosexual slurs but I don't really dislike them jews or +%!+*. You can't say those things normally soin a way it's like swearing when your parents aren't around when you're younger.

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

America will always be racist no matter what
its a shame but its the truth
truth but not only america is racist, there is racism all over the world
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

White people, how often are you on the receiving end of racism without starting it?

I live in detroit and I get "white boy" a ton.....all I can think is "I am Jewish"..
laugh.gif
.. but I hate that %%% with a passion!!!! But my city is so racist its saddensme......people on both sides of the fence just reinforcing stereotypes every chance they get...
frown.gif

It's usually thought at home and passed from generation to generation... They have self hatred and a curiosity that intrigues them... Instead of trying tofind out our likenesses they focus on our differences... It don't bother me cuz I'm aware of the closet hatred... Suckas won't say it to my face...

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

Originally Posted by BTK

Everyone wanna call out everyone on racism. Truth is blacks are just as racist as whites. Period.

but biggest racists are asians

That's a pretty sad way to make slick remark about Asians, too bad I'm not Asian. I'm actually African American & Italian. Try harder.

why? i am asian... and they all treat me differently, cause i look different and dress different..not racist? then what is it? even though you're asiantoo, they still pretend like they are all better than you..

There are two kinds of people that I hate in this world; intolerant people... and the dutch.

Who cares what race all these racist kids are? Why not just call them racist?

Originally Posted by StackKerouac

There are two kinds of people that I hate in this world; intolerant people... and the dutch.

Who cares what race all these racist kids are? Why not just call them racist?
why the dutch?

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

Everyone wanna call out everyone on racism. Truth is blacks are just as racist as whites. Period.

but biggest racists are asians

That's a pretty sad way to make slick remark about Asians, too bad I'm not Asian. I'm actually African American & Italian. Try harder.

why? i am asian... and they all treat me differently, cause i look different and dress different..not racist? then what is it? even though you're asian too, they still pretend like they are all better than you..
that's not racism

Back
Top Bottom