Racism You've Dealt With

ginzo

Banned
I was in the Racism in Burberry thread and I thought wow that type of racism(if it was) is so miniscule that if that happened to me I wouldn't even notice.
SO, NT post the most blatant racist remarks, things, instances that have happened to you.

Here's mine:
I was riding my bike from school in the third grade.
I rode by 2 white high school kids and one of them said "Look, I've never seen a monkey riding a bike before."

I was in the Racism in Burberry thread and I thought wow that type of racism(if it was) is so miniscule that if that happened to me I wouldn't even notice.
SO, NT post the most blatant racist remarks, things, instances that have happened to you.

Here's mine:
I was riding my bike from school in the third grade.
I rode by 2 white high school kids and one of them said "Look, I've never seen a monkey riding a bike before."

I was a little lad playing a game of prank calls. Dude on other line said "what do you want little %%$*##. I wondered how did he know I was black. I just replied "nothing" and hung the phone up. As far as face to face. It's just to many to call. One dealing with police harassment.

I was a little lad playing a game of prank calls. Dude on other line said "what do you want little %%$*##. I wondered how did he know I was black. I just replied "nothing" and hung the phone up. As far as face to face. It's just to many to call. One dealing with police harassment.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Too many to recall.
Wrd. I learn to dealt with it, idk if dats good or bad, i just brush em off like Jay Z, racists sucks

Too many to recall.
Wrd. I learn to dealt with it, idk if dats good or bad, i just brush em off like Jay Z, racists sucks

Too many to recall.

Unfortunately this
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Too many to recall.
I know you're black too but there has to be at least one racist moment, remark or instance that sticks out among all others.
I'm a freshman in college and that racist encounter is as clear as water.
tired.gif

Too many to recall.
I know you're black too but there has to be at least one racist moment, remark or instance that sticks out among all others.
I'm a freshman in college and that racist encounter is as clear as water.
tired.gif

As a kid in junior high. Got beat up every other day by blacks kids because my complexion was white.

As a kid in junior high. Got beat up every other day by blacks kids because my complexion was white.

security asking me to see a receipt at a grocery store right before i exit (i bought a donut)...

security asking me to see a receipt at a grocery store right before i exit (i bought a donut)...

I get confused with Mexican sometimes and get old white women looking at me like I'm a cholo
30t6p3b.gif

I actually had a white bus driver kick me off the bus for playing with a lighter, if there was a methane leak why the hell are you driving the bus? He then proceeded to call me a "!#++%."

Back
Top Bottom