Radioactive Dunks!!! Tell me what you think!!!

1f1365683edc6c3396ccb43e028d6de0e245c43b.png

Hey Everyone, I finished these a few weeks ago and wanted to post but have been busy. Ive been perfecting them to the point I think are perfect to my style butwant to know what you guys think. They are supposed to be like a radioactive spill. The heel part is supposed to be like a warning label(radioactive, deadly,biohazard). The yellow and black stripes are supposed to resemble a warning area type effect and all the green parts(swoosh,green outline, warning label signs)are going to be glow in the dark so it gives the radioactive effect. I wanted to add maybe a splatter effect on the white sole also, still thinking about it.Well tell me what you think. All criticism appreciated.

By the way, these WILL be made into an actual pair. Not just a drawing. Just as soon as I get the material.

I would only use one of those logos on the heel, preferable the just the radioactive one. I'm kinda not feeling the neon green outline along the stitching.I'd have to see the actual shoe to know whether I like or not but as of now they are ok. Keep doing your thing

you should take away the contrast stitching,, and just use the radioactive sign and enlarge it

they look okay but i dont like the symbols on the side.
if you want them on there i'd do them bigger but in the panel behind the swoosh.
but the just my opinion... have fun wit it

Back
Top Bottom