Raging Bull vs. Nubucks

pack and im sellin the 3m's most likely for some retro heat i jus want those red suedes and am not payin reseller prices

i wanted to get those black/pink air yeezy's this weekend but i refuse to pay $500 ONE pair of shoes or sit in line for a week for a pair of shoes, iactuallly have a life. so i fugure ill jus grab both the pack and the nubucks, i look at it as getting 3 pair for the price of one

^lol i agree i wanted the first one but id have to drive 50 mi to get them and cant take off work and school to cop one pair of shoes plus there one only onestore in the city that sold them for retail the rest was on the reselling b/s

Simply Put if you want some semblance of "quality" then get the Raging Bull Pack, Hands Down. Nubucks look like trash which we all know. If youreally want the Nubucks go hunt down the Original Retros........

.........Nuff Said.

Don't pass up any of these, because i think these shoes are going to be the only good things we see until after summer..

i also think this pack overrated. i mean the best color ways are blk/metallic fire red 06/laney

i also think this pack overrated. i mean the best color ways are blk/metallic fire red 06/laney

neither, but if i had to choose and had the money the RBP because the pics i have seen of the nubucks make them look ashy and like crap.

Back
Top Bottom