Raging Bull vs. Nubucks

OK I really like the DMP not much quality but still I really like the red 5's and the 3ms look good in person
but the nubucks have much quality tho and the 12's are my fav shoe but I dont like the colorway

so DMP for me

DMP all day and now with the date change I should have money left for the nubucks >>>
Well not really feeling the Nubucks but i gotta see them in person

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

DMP all day and now with the date change I should have money left for the nubucks >>>
agreed, this thread got done by JB changing the Release date on us lol

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

agreed, this thread got done by JB changing the Release date on us lol
i dont get that, i mean if they moved them back there would be more itme to save up some money but moving them forward should make it harder....unless your reselling...

Neither are in OG colorways... so they neither need be hyped.

Amazing marketing strategy putting DMP on 2 pairs of so-so V's, those letters on the box are making people go Ape ___.

^^^ loll I have enough for both but only copped the 12s....not really feeling this pack like that.....

Nubucks, get two if you can. This pack won't sell that well, it shouldnt be tabbed "DMP 2" Some stores are getting like 40 packs. Nothing aboutthat is limited

Nubucks all day even though imo the retroes shape are a lil off... even though I like both 5's I don't like the 23 on the sides... and I don't seeit flying off the shelves

I got the DMP2 in size 9.5 10.00 10.5 Hit me up with prices
eek.gif

seen the pack today in person.
i was semi impressed. not sure if its worth buying.

if i dont get the pack, i'll for sure be getting the xii's.

with the bad economy I must chose wisely, hehe. just want the black 5's and nubuck 12s but if the quality is really crap I can easily pass

Back
Top Bottom