Raging Bull V's Tongues

Is it just me or does anyone else thing that the V's in the Raging Bull pack would look better if they switched tongues. I just think the colorcombinations would be better if they each had the tongue from the other shoe.

i was thinking the exact same thing looking at mine
can someone do a ps please?
i think the red suede V should have atleast had a red jumpman on them

^^^
red suedes are
pimp.gif
....to each it's own . yeah i think they would maybe look better with switched tongues, but they are still fire to me.

yer some people switched the laces up, but if they had eachothers tongue? may be dope

The switched tongues would look better, maybe the reds look better with black laces and the black jumpman on the tongue.

& the answer to Baby Jumpman is...
368009896.jpg
they would look a lil better with switched tounges but then when you do a lace swap they would look off so the toungeswere done correctly to match well with a lace swap i think...

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

368009896.jpg
they would look a lil better with switched tounges but then when you do a lace swap they would look off so the tounges were done correctly to match well with a lace swap i think...

I felt the same way as OP but this is a good simple solution to the 3M's mono color scheme.
smokin.gif
nice

^ good lookin on the pics. I don't think I would put red laces on the 3ms but to each there own. Who needs a pair of reds ds size 10
nerd.gif

I think the red duede could be changed. Ut the 3M is better as os

They would still have been better without the bulls horns drap on the flames though

One other thing, the 3M's look like complete crap when people take pictures of them using a camera with a flash. Do us all a favor and if you take apicture of them do so in a well lit room and turn the flash off on the camera that you are using.. Thanks in advance.

I think the tongues are straight how they are. If anything JB should have made both the tongues just like the red suede joints.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

368009896.jpg

they would look a lil better with switched tounges but then when you do a lace swap they would look off so the tounges were done correctly to match well with a lace swap i think...
And as for that lace swap..
The red suede 5's look a lil better with blacklaces
pimp.gif

Can't say the same for the red laces in the 3M'stho cause that looks like trash
sick.gif

Just one man's opinion tho
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom