Raheem Devaugh- Customer (R. Kelly REMIX KILLAH)

R.Kelly has been doing remix's on a lot of songs that have only been played in Chicago though. He's sending sme sneak disses at Raheem on the song aswell. It's not an official remix.

sick.gif

R.Kelly is wack.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

R.Kelly has been doing remix's on a lot of songs that have only been played in Chicago though. He's sending sme sneak disses at Raheem on the song as well. It's not an official remix.

Pretty much. He also did a remix to "Touch My Body". Nothin special really. This is just a hype builder for his new album that is suppose todrop this summer.

Kell's takin' other people's songs and makin' them hotter. How come him and Raheem Devaughn got beef though? Labelmates too? I wonder how muchr&b is Kell's new album gonna have on it. He's still the king of this %+$.

EDIT* How is this a diss? Didn't he say "This is the remix killer, and my man Raheem"?

roll.gif
@ the end of that song. Kell's is wild.

Kells should have never jumped on this song, usually a remix is suppose to be better or at least on par with the original. R. Kelly somehow managed to takethis song down the drain this time around.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

^akajaedeuce
then y would u come n here n post if u think dude is wack?
smh @ u

because i listen to Raheem DeVaughn.

i wanted to see if it was as bad as i expected...it was worse.

lol @ you.

Back
Top Bottom