RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

McGloin vs. Jets last year: 245 yards, 2 TDs 1 INT
Carr vs. Jets: 151 yards, 2 TDs 0 INT

I'll take Carr's stat line given what he was allowed to do by Olsen.

so Mcclain looks like a whole different player!! He damn sure didnt fly around like this when he was here.

Our front 4 got no pressure what so ever and just like in preseason mack was a non factor.

We lack weapons ok the offensive end . That's gonna hurt all year

I'm jumping on whatever one else says and blame the coaches. A lot of these same issues occurred last season as well but TP took a lot of the blame because of his inept throwing abilities.

My problem is the lack of adjustments throughout a game. How many times in the last couple of years have we played well in the first half and just stink it up in the second half?  This dude cannot make those half time adjustments...

The team played with a lot of heart yesterday, Tuck getting hurt and coming back. CWood with big hits and that nice INT. Sio causing that fumble. The effort was there, but the coaches are just not putting them in good positions to win.

Who are the best coachest on the market right now? What about next offseason?

Yea I'm looking past Dennis Allen already.

Yea David Shaw was who I had in mind. If McKenzie could sell him on the idea of a new
stadium and a short relocation up 880 that would be fantastic.

Watched some of JJ Watt's damage this weekend....Might as well have Khlaif inactive...instant holding and false start there. Or get Carr a thicker flack jacket.

I told yall so about Allen.
In alot of things you can tell early if somebody has it or not. Allen doesnt have it.

Anyway this guys comment about Carr made me chuckle. It was in response to a Raider post saying #startthecarr
View media item 1171768

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom