Rajon Rondo is the best player on the Celtics

If he is that good why did they offer to trade him and ray for Stuckey and Rip?

Im not saying he isnt good but there is 10 other PGs in the league that would kill in that situation and no way is he better than 34

Taking teams into the playoffs is impressive, but until he wins something I still wanna know how he was 'the resume.'

And I never said Rondo necessarily did, I said CP didnt.

So you have to win a championship in order to say you're the best PG in the league now?

I don't know how this turned it to CP3 vs. Rondo....Rondo ain't better than Chris, end of discussion. CP3 plays with a bunch of bums and carries themevery night.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

So you have to win a championship in order to say you're the best PG in the league now?

Absolutely not. And CP3 would NOT take a KG-less C's team to the finals easy. Stop that

idk about him being the best player on the celtics but i feel he has made a BIG improvement from when he was questioned two yeras ago when KG and rayray wereadded. i feel PP is the best player hands down, KG is the x-factor and RR is the engine that gets them going

Last night's game against the Bulls just proves that KG is still the Most Valuable. Celtics would be able to manage without Rondo by having Truth handlethe ball, but without KG, the Celtics are just an above average team. Noah, Gibson, Thomas, and even James Johnson just had their way down low

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Taking teams into the playoffs is impressive, but until he wins something I still wanna know how he was 'the resume.'

And I never said Rondo necessarily did, I said CP didnt.
What more can a PG do with that Hornets squad that CP hasnt done? It's only his 5th year so you expected him to win something this early inhis career with that sorry team? They were one game away from the WCF

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

[h3][/h3]
Rajon Rondo is the best dirtiest player on the Celtics in the league.
Fixed
grin.gif

Dirtiest player in the league? You're a joke.

Jesus no can read...

I DIDNT SAY RONDO WAS BETTER OR THAT CP IS A FAILURE CAUSE HE HASNT WON A RING

Someone said CP had the resume of a the best PG in the leauge. I simply asked how is that because he hasnt done much that can be written down and called upon,aka titles, MVPs.

Clearly CP is one of the top 3, if not the number one PG in the league. No ones saying he isnt.

And I dont know how the debate started, but ill take some blame for fueling it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom