Ralph Lauren big pony = Trying to hard.

roll.gif
Why is duke lifting up his shirt though?

I couldn't even tell that his shirt was USPA.  Polo + USPA look like the same damn thing.
For real I would have bet money that it was RL.

I remember one time I bought one thinking it was RL and when I finally figured it out I returned it.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
@ my materialism

For real I would have bet money that it was RL.

I remember one time I bought one thinking it was RL and when I finally figured it out I returned it.:lol :{ @ my materialism

that happened to me too @ tj maxx :lol. got returned with da quickness.

Slight tangent, I never understood why everyone takes photos of themselves posing at a mirror, looking straight into their phones. Seems to have jumped in popularity.

i thought i was the only one who noticed that...why not look into the mirror?

Does anyone else feel too tall for these polos? Im 6 foot 3 inches, when i try on Ralph Lauren polos they all look so short on me.
It bothers me, its like they are made for avg. height dudes. I just want it a little longer in the front so at least my belt doesnt show... :{ :lol

You do realize they make big and tall sized polo right?

Anyways, nothing wrong with big pony polos if done right. Like someone already said, chicks compliment them all the time plus I see older white guys with them on a lot now. A lot of old money here in Charleston so that surprised me. When you have horses everywhere, that's when it becomes OD...

Taken from Jeezy's Instagram 2hrs ago...

I used to be a huge fan of polo, now I see waaaaay too many people rocking it. Big pony logo is too gaudy for me, however, I do have 2 of the triple horse race polo, which I really like. I guess its different to me b/c its not an actual logo. Polo hoodies are >>>>>>> tho.

Polo is played out because poor people think it makes them look rich. when really it just puts them deeper into debt. Wealthy people wear Polo with those mid-thigh khaki shorts jumping out of Volvo SUVs and walking into country clubs. wanna be ballers think they're doing it with their $29.99 large pony with a negative account balance at Bank of America get laughed at. thing is it's so obvious they're broke, literally you're tricking NOBODY

Polo is played out because poor people think it makes them look rich. when really it just puts them deeper into debt. Wealthy people wear Polo with those mid-thigh khaki shorts jumping out of Volvo SUVs and walking into country clubs. wanna be ballers think they're doing it with their $29.99 large pony with a negative account balance at Bank of America get laughed at. thing is it's so obvious they're broke, literally you're tricking NOBODY
i'm hopin my true mf'ers know

this be the realest sht i ever wrote

i'm hopin my true mf'ers know
this be the realest sht i ever wrote

How is this exclusive to ralph Lauren thou?

How is this exclusive to ralph Lauren thou?
Reptile,

it isnt exclusive to rl polo, but the majority of "*******s" and low income youth gravitate towards this brand to create an image that says "i have $, look i bought this polo shirt from macy's"

Played out? Ralph Lauren is timeless...

It's only played out to those who were trend hopping in the first place. Clothing lines that have been around for decades and are worn buy ppl in multiple walks of life for decades can never be "played out" unless the business just shuts down. That's like saying Nike, NorthFace, or Adidas is played out.

Back
Top Bottom