Ralph Lauren struggling?

No one was rockin dad hats till that bryson tiller dude.

Tiger woods didnt get em hype.

Anyone rock hats like this?

2-Chainz-wearing-Adidas-Jeremy-Scott-Leopard-Baroque-Track-Top-and-Pants-in-Im-Different-Music-Video-8.jpg

Ill slap one of my homies if they pull some stuff like this.

Last edited:
I'm 20 and dress pretty preppy so my go to brands happen to be Polo, JCrew, Brooks brothers, and Tommy Hilfiger. Although the trend in now is layering, ripped/biker style jeans, etc it seems as if brands like topman, zara, and H&M are taking over but will soon stop once something else comes up. Plus the quality of the clothes from those companies is horrible (I guess you get what you pay for) even compared to Polo's recent quality. You'll always need a nice suit/collared shirt/polo no matter what and thats what Polo is good at. They're down now because dressing essentially preppy or "collegiate" isn't in right now with the younger crowd. However I've never found Polo to necessarily be a brand chasing the attention of the young folk (with the exception of Rugby).

Although I used to wear fitteds in highscool, the only time you'll catch me wearing one now is if I'm playing in a baseball game. Snapbacks IMO are just plain unacceptable

Last edited:
I'm 20 and dress pretty preppy so my go to brands happen to be Polo, JCrew, Brooks brothers, and Tommy Hilfiger. Although the trend in now is layering, ripped/biker style jeans, etc it seems as if brands like topman, zara, and H&M are taking over but will soon stop once something else comes up. Plus the quality of the clothes from those companies is horrible (I guess you get what you pay for) even compared to Polo's recent quality. You'll always need a nice suit/collared shirt/polo no matter what and thats what Polo is good at. They're down now because dressing essentially preppy or "collegiate" isn't in right now with the younger crowd. However I've never found Polo to necessarily be a brand chasing the attention of the young folk (with the exception of Rugby).

Although I used to wear fitteds in highscool, the only time you'll catch me wearing one now is if I'm playing in a baseball game. Snapbacks IMO are just plain unacceptable
does anyone else find this whole reply ridiculous and hilariously ironic?

once da economy picks up fast fashion will wither away and people will look for quality again...

let's be all da way honest.. dad hats not even seriously rivaling snapbacks at this point. waaaaaay more people still do fitteds.

now with girls? they always done these before fitted.

eh........

if you say so

fitteds will never go out of style, lemme be clear on that............but nah youre wrong

young crowd and DA DOMINICANS i know LOVE dad caps all day

Last edited:
let's be all da way honest.. dad hats not even seriously rivaling snapbacks at this point. waaaaaay more people still do fitteds.

now with girls? they always done these before fitted.

eh........

if you say so

fitteds will never go out of style, lemme be clear on that............but nah youre wrong

young crowd and DA DOMINICANS i know LOVE dad caps all day

nah b.. Dominicans love "beisbol" more than anything else, and nothing is gonna replace a New Era fitted for baseball fans.

nah b.. Dominicans love "beisbol" more than anything else, and nothing is gonna replace a New Era fitted for baseball fans.

read again so i wanna be clear

59/50 aint going no where

i know ricans, dr, colombians, cubans.............they all **** with dad caps

for facts

Young cats dont realize snapbacks and polo already died and came back once before.

polo didn't "die" on da early 90's da way Tommy Hilfiger& Nautica did...they were da only 1 come out unscathed..snapbacks were dead & stinking thou once fitteds became more commercially available, and once da fashion off colored started, it was off to da races.

Fast fashion & da athleisure movement is definitely putting da screws to everything not named Nike...

Last edited:
i don't think dad caps ( i thought they were called slouch caps) will last long.

its going to get to the point where it gets oversaturated and cats will get tired.

bookmark it.

i don't think dad caps ( i thought they were called slouch caps) will last long.

its going to get to the point where it gets oversaturated and cats will get tired.

bookmark it.

lol polo beeeeeen making dad caps i was wearing them back when i kept a 59/50 at all times b

View media item 2062687
NT funny as hell i swear

Last edited:

bookmark it.

they're already too cheap..once their "bryson tiller aura" goes away its back to da sales bins 2 for $15 they go.

they're already too cheap..once their "bryson tiller aura" goes away its back to da sales bins 2 for $15 they go.

i been wearing nike dri fit caps, 5 panel bike hats......fitteds YEARS AGO

lets be real

none of them are going away.............things just go up and down in popularity thats all

for facts

They won't go away even if the popularity dies down. Its a simple model/silhouette to incorporate into everyday wear. Dudes aren't rocking jerseys like that, but they'll still wear a tank top

Last edited:
Young cats dont realize snapbacks and polo already died and came back once before.

This! I remember calling fitted the "Ma$e Hat" when I was a youngin because of Harlem world :lol:. Snap backs weren't popping after that.

View media item 2062774
I feel like after that....Fitteds were the only thing poppin til like 2009 when the SnapBack wave took off. Fitteds will never go out of style though.

Last edited:
I feel like after that....Fitteds were the only thing poppin til like 2009 when the SnapBack wave took off. Fitteds will never go out of style though.

i agree

.........i actually even said fitteds will never go anywhere.......how does that even make any kind of sense???

Back
Top Bottom