Ramadan for the Muslim Brothas

Ramadan Kareem my NT BROS!!

Inshala we all do it up and enjoy all the blessings!

Hope its an amazing month for you brothers.

Last edited:
2 days till its that special time. Ya'll prepared?

Inshala this will be the Ramadan that makes me give up weed for good, and instills some good habits. I had a rough year, spiritually speaking. Hardly prayed, dealt with mad women, and started questioning a lot of things.

Im 27 now though so maturity is right around the corner.

Hope its a blessed month for you brothers.

not Muslim, but wish you well brother.

Enjoy your spiritual come back. I hope the month is full of cleansing, spiritual insight and peace for all my muslims out there

Respect for the love.

Its going to be hard where im at. In Calgary, Alberta.

Fajr is at 3:30 am and Maghrib is at 10:20 PM :x

19 hour fasts :smokin

Last edited:
It would be mad cool, if some summits come out of this thread.

Post ur city and see if you got some brothers down to go for Iftar at the masjid and taraweeh.

City: Calgary

Peace be upon all my Muslim brothers!! Inshallah, this month will be a month where a deeper relationship with the almighty is established. Ramadan Kareem
Not muslim BTW!

We in here.

Since we stop eating around 4 I may just stay up to eat if I don't work the next morning.

Iftar at 8:30 on the East tho 
frown.gif

good luck you yall

my father is muslim and he be going thru it ive never participated in ramadan but i respect it.

good luck you yall

my father is muslim and he be going thru it ive never participated in ramadan but i respect it.

One of my homies is muslim & he goes thru this year;y... much respect for having that will power

I wish all the folks taking part in Ramadan well. I could never do what you guys do, I can't even fast for one day.

Man I'm working outside all day, all I can think about is water :frown:

This year has started out easier though, I'm not hungry at all

Muslim here I wish all the Muslims well !
Brother please use insha Allah. And don't forget to capitalize the A for Allahs name.
And remember brothers/ sisters it's not about starving in fact it's about feeding the hungry and getting closer to Allah.
Again I wish everyone well. I won't be on niketalk that much this month, the doors of jannah are open and the doors of jahannem are closed. Peace on to everyone!

Word if it weren't for these World Cup games taking half the day, I don't know what I would be doing lol

Respect for the love.

Its going to be hard where im at. In Calgary, Alberta.

Fajr is at 3:30 am and Maghrib is at 10:20 PM :x

19 hour fasts :smokin

That's rough! May he make it easy on you guys.

I'm in Ottawa and sunrise is 3:15 while sunset it 8:30.

That being said, I wish all my brothers and sisters a blessed Ramadan. This is a time to devote yourself to god and spend quality time with your families.

God bless.

Back
Top Bottom