Ramen Noodles Appreciation Vol. 6 pack $1.29

pimp.gif

Am I the only one that drains the liquid? Like 90% of it and just leave 10% in there? So good. Chicken flavor only, btw.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Chicken and Beef are the best in my book. With some hot sauce = 
pimp.gif
Kinda want to try that egg recipe.

Spoiler [+]

41yk7NT5NcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
 These are pretty good too. Kinda hard to find though [but, you can get 'em off Amazon].

They had a sale on these a while back but the store was left dry, had a Yakisoba the other night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep throwing out those recipes/additions to these, I still need to try putting an egg and chicken

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Am I the only one that drains the liquid? Like 90% of it and just leave 10% in there? So good. Chicken flavor only, btw.

I do that too. I might leave a little more broth in it, but I drain some out.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Chicken Flavor with Tabasco is my #!!!. 
pimp.gif

this man knows his stuff. add a lil lime and green onions 
pimp.gif

u guys ever want a quick snack and crush up the ramen then put the powder in it and u got a quick snack. i like to add a lil tabasco and lime to it and its delicious

put egg in it with black pepper = bangin!

when im lazy tho, ill just eat them out the bag like theyre rice cakes lol

220px-Instantnoodles.jpg

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

chop up some onions, throw an egg in, and some beef if i've some laying around
laugh.gif

#poor

Right 
laugh.gif

I mix rice in mine too, I hate wasting the broth dgaf if it's unhealthy #teampoor

I pour out some of the broth too. Ramen noodles are so good but hellahigh in sodium. The story of how Momofuku Ando created ramen noodles in post world war II Japan is amazing. His invention saved tons of people from starving to death in that era. Also help struggling college students & people like me when I got my first place & was dead broke living off ramen noodles.

I like using left over meat from dinner, cutting up some onion and/or green/red pepper & then cracking an egg into the broth cooking it through. adding white rice is nice too...

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

220px-Instantnoodles.jpg
i would take one to school, crush it to make bite size pieces. then add some of the flavor packet.
pimp.gif

Word son. Shrimp with some tuna, cayenne pepper, onions, parsley boy im set. Broke as f right now bout to cop some.

Appreciated. Will be eating some later. I'm the only one I know that drains all water then puts the whole pack on the noodles. 
pimp.gif

I do that too, makes it so much easier to eat
ramen.gif

AND

110.jpg

Although, I just started eating the pork and it's awesome as well

Beef or chicken flavor (dont matter)
chopped MICROWAVED or skillet cooked hot dogs
lousianna hot sauce.

dinner

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

220px-Instantnoodles.jpg
i would take one to school, crush it to make bite size pieces. then add some of the flavor packet.
pimp.gif
Same here

Back
Top Bottom