Ran into @ksteezy in the train

I love alp

giphy.gif

I really thought alp saw steezy. He did meet up with Edwin. But alp and steezy had beef to settle.

Lived in Manhattan all my life and I prefer sitting in my own car. I hate smellin piss and **** and being a sardine in a subway car. Monday I had a meeting at WTC and I took the train. I got on at like 1 so it wasnt packed. But the meeting didnt end till 5 and I got on and it was packed. I needed to go to 23rd st and on Canal, this fat *** biatch gets on with hair that looks like ODB, a green sweatshirt and pants that was all raggedy, dirty, while wearing a walking boot with no sock and her toe nails and feet were all crusty and then all of a sudden the smell took over the car. I tried to hold my breath till spring st to switch cars and I couldnt. Had to breathe and I legit almost threw up. The homeless problem in the subways is ridiculous.
Then lets not forget the other bums begging and the people getting on selling snacks and singing and whatever other forms of panhandling.

Lived in Manhattan all my life and I prefer sitting in my own car. I hate smellin piss and **** and being a sardine in a subway car. Monday I had a meeting at WTC and I took the train. I got on at like 1 so it wasnt packed. But the meeting didnt end till 5 and I got on and it was packed. I needed to go to 23rd st and on Canal, this fat *** biatch gets on with hair that looks like ODB, a green sweatshirt and pants that was all raggedy, dirty, while wearing a walking boot with no sock and her toe nails and feet were all crusty and then all of a sudden the smell took over the car. I tried to hold my breath till spring st to switch cars and I couldnt. Had to breathe and I legit almost threw up. The homeless problem in the subways is ridiculous.
Then lets not forget the other bums begging and the people getting on selling snacks and singing and whatever other forms of panhandling.
You get used to it

How dare poor people be poor. The gaul!

You brave op. And smart enough to know who you can snap a pic and not get ya phone slapped out ya hand and potentially get smacked up.

Hilarious nonetheless of the gaul to take the pic

Dudes shoes are hurtin though.

not me, my mother is, i usually drive her everywhere, so she registered my car with a handicapped plaque.
exact same for me but if she’s not in the car, i don’t park in a handicapped stall. i would hope you don’t either :emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom