Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

KicksUSA.com is having 50%-70% off retail price for majority of their North Face and Timberland items. Copped me a few nice jackets for a stupid price. Men's and women's.

Link? Prob all gone :smh:

He only posted the site in his post
Smh

It was too hard to go to KicksUSA.com and click the Brand you wanted to look at? They changed the sale, they made a mistake. All their clearance North Face stuff was an extra 25% off and they removed that sale. I gotta $150 vest for $54, a $230 jacket for my girl for $84 and a $100 vest for $38 for me. They had some crazy deals. Just check back every few days, they'll probably put it up again when things aren't moving.

$172 shipped for all three and they already shipped them.

View media item 2326617View media item 2326618View media item 2326619

Should have copped the Nike striker or FCB's, tiros have turned into bird loungewear.

I have a pair of nike strike pants that i love...i actually wear them to my soccer practice, yes i actually play soccer so they work great for actual warm up pants

Tiro's have always been lacking. There's a reason MSRP is $45.

Materials paper thin and coarse to the touch.

Last edited:
Have a pair on now, definitely not coarse to the touch and weren't when I got them a year plus ago :lol: they are thin af though, good spring and summer pants.

Got the adidas Hu carrot pants and they kept me warm through the winter.

Have a pair on now, definitely not coarse to the touch and weren't when I got them a year plus ago :lol: they are thin af though, good spring and summer pants.

Got the adidas Hu carrot pants and they kept me warm through the winter.

The materials are coarse relative to alternatives like the Nike Dry Strike and it's predecessors or the Nike OTC65 track pant.

The fact is Tiro's have sourced the exact same construction materials for over 10 years.

They're a relic from a past era of soccer apparel. Back when as a rule, you're were pretty much guaranteed to find superior materials and construction in running apparel relative to soccer.

I mean when you compare them to products double to triple the cost and made of different material, yeah I can see your point :lol:

Only the Nike Strike is really double the price, but it's not even in competition with the Tiro it's Nike's premium soccer pant. I'm not trying to speak down on the Tiro. Just saying these days there are alternatives that are more comfortable and more functional at a higher price point which wasn't the case years ago.

The Tiro is still the grandfather of soccer pants and by extension grandfather of the entire jogger/tapered casual pant fashion trend the past 6 years. It's a an iconic line.

Last edited:
@sckid20 has always been the hero we have and deserve
nthat.gif

Only the Nike Strike is really double the price, but it's not even in competition with the Tiro it's Nike's premium soccer pant. I'm not trying to speak down on the Tiro. Just saying these days there are alternatives that are more comfortable and more functional at a higher price point which wasn't the case years ago.

The Tiro is still the grandfather of soccer pants and by extension grandfather of the entire jogger/tapered casual pant fashion trend the past 6 years. It's a an iconic line.
Multiple ebay sellers have Nike strikes in the $40-$50 range. I never mess with retailers on these types of things, I know my size and ebay sellers always undercut the big name stores.

Adidas shoes are cool but I mostly go with Nike apparel.

Last edited:

Multiple ebay sellers have Nike strikes in the $40-$50 range. I never mess with retailers on these types of things, I know my size and ebay sellers always undercut the big name stores.

Adidas shoes are cool but I mostly go with Nike apparel.

No doubt. I think Nike's product development is amazing, especially across the running and training apparel lines.

But retail prices can't be tolerated when you know you can get virtually anything they produce on eBay for 50 - 80% shortly after the product becomes available.

Back
Top Bottom