Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Can't go off of Brickseek's inventory number most times

Called as well. Not driving 40 miles on a prayer,

You should also NEVER CALL. It's just a gamble you're willing to take if you do the Brickseek hunt. I see some walmarts near me showing the Nikon D3300 for 139 but i'll skip it.

Aey, if u can get that, I got $200 for you. I been tryna scoop but they aint that cheap in my area :smh:

And like he said NEVER call a store, if they do the check and they have it and see the price, what u think gon happen, they will lie to u and cop themselves. U gotta go to the store.

Being in the DC area most deals are a no go. If I pass by one I'll check it out.

anything new? lol

This thread is kinda dead and no one participated in the Wells Fargo last time it was posted on NT. I was gonna post it

Actually did it, deposited $25 and made 10 $0.50 transactions and they gave me $250 and all it cost me was $5.

Transferring the $270 back to my original checking account and closing the Wells Fargo

Easiest $250 you could possibly make

Last edited:
This thread is kinda dead and no one participated in the Wells Fargo last time it was posted on NT. I was gonna post it

Actually did it, deposited $25 and made 10 $0.50 transactions and they gave me $250 and all it cost me was $5.

Transferring the $270 back to my original checking account and closing the Wells Fargo

eek.gif

Info :nerd:

After that whole Wells Fargo account debacle, I aint rockin w/ them breh :lol: Also, aren't they funding pipelines?

yeah you're better off going straight to slickdeals than waiting for daily updates to this thread. You're just guaranteeing yourself to miss a deal if you keep waiting in here. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom