Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Spirit Halloween stores have costumes half off if you need some for random things or for next year you want to be more prepped

For any of my NT Fam who is looking for a Mattress I can assist, have a hookup for an EXTRA 15% to 50% OFF (On top of current sale prices) on most any of the items on Mattressfirm.com (Simmons Beautyrest, Serta & Hampton & Rhodes)

Delivery to all 50 states no problem, FREE Delivery on any orders $699 & up...

PM me for details and for size/specs you're looking for.

Where does everyone look for cheap flight deals? Also, are there ever any hotels/airbnb deals you guys have run across?

Where does everyone look for cheap flight deals? Also, are there ever any hotels/airbnb deals you guys have run across?
I always hear about when you want to look for flights the ideal time for prices is on a Tuesday and to be in incognito mode on your browser. something about the cookies of the site tracking the places you search the most therefore raising those prices and Tuesday being that the actual airlines change their prices to reflect the market.

If you buy a CD at Best Buy, you get a free 6 month Tidal trial. They got mad CDs for $5-$7.

Levis 40% Off and FREE SHIPPING

PLUS 11.5% cashback on Ebates

Use my link if you don't have an ebates account

https://www.ebates.com/r/AIRSNE2?eeid=28187

levi.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom